The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)- Ultimatum a la Tierra

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on February 10, 2007 by in Other > Unsorted
Torrent verified.

The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)- Ultimatum a la Tierra (Size: 776.71 MB)
 News.txt997 bytes
 ULTIM.rar776.71 MB
 Léame.htm966 bytes

Description

The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)- Ultimátum a la Tierra

La historia argumental de la película es muy sencilla... un día cualquiera una nave viene del espacio y se posa en medio de un parque cualquiera, unas horas más tarde, después de que todos los medios y ciudadanos estén espectantes, un hombre aparece de ella en son de paz diciendo que trae un mensaje para la tierra, pero no es bien recibido y a un soldado se le escapa un disparo (ups), así que se va todo al garete y hace aparición un robot metálico que hace que todo el personal presente salga por patas. Desde entonces el extraterrestre se dispone a vagar por la ciudad alquilando un hostal y haciéndose pasar por humano con tal de llevar su mensaje de vital importancia a todas las naciones, no sin dificultades...

A flying saucer lands in Washington, and a man, Klaatu (Michael Rennie), brings the preoccupation of other planets with the use of atomic energy and development of spacecraft by people on Earth planet. Further, he brings a message and also a threaten against the danger Earth could cause to other planets: the planet could be destroyed if the people does not live in peace. Any menace to other planets would cause the destruction of the entire planet.

This classic is one of the best science-fiction movies I have ever seen. The story is very simple, but the message is wonderful. When this film was made, World War II had finished six years ago only, there was the Cold War and the paranoia of the Americans at that time was against the communists. The special effects are excellent for a 1951 movie. In Brazil, this classic movie was not released on VHS or DVD. It is a shame! I have a VHS, having a version dubbed in Portuguese, full of commercial and with a terrible quality of image that I recorded from TV many years ago. Yesterday I watched this video again, and it is really an outstanding movie. My vote is ten.

http://taelva.no-ip.org visits my Web in case problem in the ascent was algun and you had to unload the file to begin of begin again and to if we know OK and greetings

DVDRIP
AVI
Uploder ticose
Sice:776 MB (814.442.496 bytes)
Language Spanish English

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
776.71 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0