The Dark Side of Fame with Piers Morgan S01E08 Chantelle Houghton (20th October 2008) TVRip (Xvid

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on June 14, 2009 by in TV
Torrent verified.

The Dark Side of Fame with Piers Morgan S01E08 Chantelle Houghton (20th October 2008) TVRip (Xvid (Size: 349.63 MB)
 The Dark Side of Fame with Piers Morgan - S01E08 - Chantelle Houghton ( 27th October 2008) [TVRip...349.63 MB

Description

This torrent was uploaded from www.TheBox.bz (signup is open and free) - the home of all British TV

The Dark Side of Fame with Piers Morgan
Mon 27th October, 10:35 pm - 11:20 pm 45mins BBC1

Chantelle Houghton was desperate for fame and fortune; she got what she wanted but at what price?
Piers Morgan continues to explore what happens when stars fall from grace in The Dark Side of Fame.
Piers describes Essex girl Chantelle as a "blue print for fame without talent" and admits that he wanted her to be "absolutely obnoxious and the epitome of a reality TV star I could loathe and deteste," but actually ends up really liking her by the end of the interview.
Chantelle is honest about her limited appeal within the fame game: "I can't say I have a talent." But there's something about her that you can't help like and - for a while - it seemed like the public agreed.
Having left school at 15, Chantelle worked in a series of dead-end jobs before winning a modelling competition for Motorcycle News and becoming a promotions girl. Questioned about her ambitions she says: "I never sat there and thought I want to be famous, I actually wanted to be a page 3 girl, that's all I wanted to be." The only reason she wanted to be in Page 3 was to make her boyfriend at the time love her more. An odd motivation, when you see that she comes from a regular family with parents who clearly dote on her.
We hear about the set backs and disappointments as she clawed her way into the public eye - the culmination being winning Celebrity Big Brother, where she convinced the likes of Pete Burns and Michael Barrymore that she was a pop star and fell in love with Ordinary Boys frontman Preston. At the time, Big Brother executive producer Phil Edgar Jones said: "Her winning was a triumph for humanity over celebrity."
But the triumph wasn't to last and Chantelle talks about her doomed relationship with Preston and their marriage which took place just eight months after they had met. She won't be drawn on how much money the pair made between them in selling their stories, but as the most she had ever previously earned was

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
349.63 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Dark Side of Fame with Piers Morgan S01E08 Chantelle Houghton (20th October 2008) TVRip (Xvid