The Dark Eye Demonicon-RELOADED

seeders: 4
leechers: 4
Added on October 25, 2013 by MyTor4in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Dark Eye Demonicon-RELOADED (Size: 7.1 GB)
 rld-demonico.iso7.1 GB
 reloaded.nfo5.01 KB

Description

Demonicon (c) Kalypso Digital Media

Release Date: 25/10/2013
Game Type: Action,RPG,Adventure
Protection: Steam

Game Description:

The Dark Eye – Demonicon tells the tragic story of a brother and sister who become pawns of sinister forces in a world of cruelty and depravity. In this bleak yet magical world, their affection is both a blessing and a curse. Both are constantly threatened by mortal danger and demonic temptation, and must find a way through their tortured lives by facing serious moral decisions. Their common destiny will determine that of the entire continent, and will be decided by the choices they make. Hordes of fiends block their way to freedom and peace, and only through battle and magic they will truly become free of the darkness.

Game Installation:

1. Burn or mount the image
2. Install the game.
3. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image to your game install directory
4. Play the game

Screens:

Enjoy!!!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.1 GB
seeders:4
leechers:4
The Dark Eye Demonicon-RELOADED

Trailer

All Comments

I got the trojan warning as well. never had it from a RELOADED release before so I'm inclined to think its not legit. size is same for other uploads of this game tho. better to err on the safe side and deleted files
Set up is infected. my anti virus indicated contains trojan horse. not a good upload.
unexpectedly good
can you upload it for xbox 360 (pal or region free)?