The Cross And The Switchblade [1970] XviD [1 CD]

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on June 27, 2009 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

The Cross And The Switchblade [1970] XviD [1 CD] (Size: 678.67 MB)
 The Cross And The Switchblade [1970] XviD [1 CD].avi678.67 MB

Description

Hi there...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

URGENT UPDATE AND MESSAGE!

David Wilkerson, played by Pat Boone in this movie, is very much alive and working for the lord. He has recently received a urgent message from the Lord, to be made known to EVERY CHRISTIAN and ANYONE ELSE WHO WILL LISTEN. If you won't, you won't.. But I think you'll regret such a decision..

You'll find it by clicking this link:

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4995052

Now back to this upload:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a rare film and a true story. I found it and downloaded it from the original DVD-Rip by TyroWay, and recoded and resized it so it'd fit on a standard CD.. It wasn't easy to find it, so to help me with the seeding for a while would truly be appreciated by everybody who wants to see it. Like I guess you yourself do..?

This is the true story of Nicky Cruz. He was a bad-ass Warlord from the Mau-Mau gang in the Bronx, NYC. Third generation witch-doctor's grandson from Puerto Rico, and mean as a demon and then some. I've actually read the book, and there's a lot of info in there that doesn't come forward in the movie-version, but isn't it always like that..?

And David Wilkerson was a preacher from Texas, who just couldn't get his mind off the God-given idea that he had to go to NYC to preach the Good News of Jesus Christ to the people in the most dangerous part of town. And this was in the late fifties.. So.. he went, and this is the film they made about it a little later on. Anyway; well worth to see, if you haven't seen it.

I've actually heard Nicky Cruz preach. After he got saved, that is, and the authority that flowed through this man to call people to repentance and renewal was amazing. He is not a man who fears anything but The Lord Himself..

And the movie is actually a little nostalgic too, with the "Jesus Movement" going on at the time of the movie and all..

Title: The Cross and the Switchblade [1970]

Starring: Pat Boone / Erik Estrada

Genre: Biography / Drama

Running Time: 1 hour, 46 min

Language: English

IMDB URL: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068428/

Audio: MP3 48.000kHz Stereo

Bitrate: 753804

Codec: XviD - 25 FPS

Resolution: 720 x 576

Size: 678 MB

Originalsource: PAL DVDSo, enjoy, all you Jesus people out there.. :-)

verifiremail@gmail.com

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
678.67 MB
seeders:1
leechers:2
The Cross And The Switchblade [1970] XviD [1 CD]

Trailer