The Crimson Field - Series 01 - Plus Extras - Xvid - Slimoo

seeders: 28
leechers: 66
Added on May 11, 2014 by Slimooin TV
Torrent verified.

The Crimson Field - Series 01 - Plus Extras - Xvid - Slimoo (Size: 4.45 GB)
 The Crimson Field - S01 - Extra 01 - Trailer.avi10.02 MB
 The Crimson Field - S01 - Extra 02 - Creator Sarah Phelps Discusses The Inspiration For The...40.01 MB
 The Crimson Field - S01 - Extra 03 - Production Designer Cristina Casali On The Creation Of The...20 MB
 The Crimson Field - S01 - Extra 04 - Costume Designer Ros Little On Turning Historical Uniforms...25 MB
 The Crimson Field - S01 - Extra 05 - Hermione Norris Delves Into Grace Carters Role In The...25.01 MB
 The Crimson Field - S01 - Extra 06 - Suranne Jones Introduces Us To Forward Thinking Joan...20.01 MB
 The Crimson Field - S01 - Extra 07 - Alice St Clair Describes The Energetic Flora Marshall.avi25.01 MB
 The Crimson Field - S01 - Extra 08 - Oona Chaplin Discusses Kitty Trevelyan's Role In The...15 MB
 The Crimson Field - S01 - Extra 09 - Kerry Fox Reflects On Margaret Quayle.avi25.02 MB
 The Crimson Field - S01 - Extra 10 - Marianne Oldham Introduces Us To Rosalie Berwick.avi30.01 MB
 The Crimson Field - S01 - E01.avi698.74 MB
 The Crimson Field - S01 - E02.avi694.4 MB
 The Crimson Field - S01 - E03.avi700.01 MB
 The Crimson Field - S01 - E04.avi700.02 MB
 The Crimson Field - S01 - E05.avi700.18 MB
 The Crimson Field - S01 - E06.avi700.02 MB

Description

The Crimson Field - WWI Drama - Xvid - Slimoo

===================== NOTE =====================

I try to post a torrent "Every" day.

I use my upload to post new torrents,

I do not re-seed any torrents

(Unless I know you via commenting)

Once 5 people complete I stop seeding

I need to move on to the new torrent

=================================================

Drama series presenting one of the untold stories of World War I. Kitty Trevelyan tries to put past troubles behind her as she joins two other girls to volunteer at one of the busy war hospitals in northern France. For the hospital workers it is a daily battle to patch the men up and keep the war machine churning. Staff numbers are low and the volunteers are desperately needed, yet there are some who see these women as more of a threat than a lifeline.

1/6 Three girls face a baptism of fire as they arrive at a British hospital in war-torn France

2/6 A large convoy of wounded men brings challenges for the hospital staff.

3/6 The hospital anticipates a patient's court martial, and Thomas and Joan face tough cases.

4/6 Kitty is shocked by a visitor from her past, and a group of patients pose a moral dilemma.

5/6 A hostile patient forms a connection with Grace and Joan awaits a letter from her fiance

6/6 The hospital is thrown into disarray as Joan faces a charge of aiding the enemy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01tlxzb

=================== What's In This Torrent ===================

The Crimson Field - Series 01 - (6x60 Minutes)

Extras (1 to 4 Minutes Duration)

The Crimson Field - S01 - Extra 01 - Trailer.avi

The Crimson Field - S01 - Extra 02 - Creator Sarah Phelps Discusses The Inspiration For The Crimson Field

The Crimson Field - S01 - Extra 03 - Production Designer Cristina Casali On The Creation Of The Sets

The Crimson Field - S01 - Extra 04 - Costume Designer Ros Little On Turning Historical Uniforms Into Contemporary Costumes

The Crimson Field - S01 - Extra 05 - Hermione Norris Delves Into Grace Carters Role In The Hospital

The Crimson Field - S01 - Extra 06 - Suranne Jones Introduces Us To Forward Thinking Joan Livesey

The Crimson Field - S01 - Extra 07 - Alice St Clair Describes The Energetic Flora Marshall

The Crimson Field - S01 - Extra 08 - Oona Chaplin Discusses Kitty Trevelyan's Role In The Hospital

The Crimson Field - S01 - Extra 09 - Kerry Fox Reflects On Margaret Quayle

The Crimson Field - S01 - Extra 10 - Marianne Oldham Introduces Us To Rosalie Berwick

The Crimson Field - S01 - Extra 11 - Alex Wyndham Unlocks The Secrets Of Miles Hesketh-Thorne

The Crimson Field - S01 - Extra 12 - Jack Gordon Opens Up Peter Foley

The Crimson Field - S01 - Extra 13 - Jeremy Swift Talks About Quartermaster Reggie Soper

The Crimson Field - S01 - Extra 14 - Kevin Doyle Unlocks The Troubles Of Roland Brett

The Crimson Field - S01 - Extra 15 - Richard Rankin Unmasks The Complexities Of Thomas Gillan

===================== General =====================

Complete name : The Crimson Field.avi

Format : AVI

Format info : Audio Video Interleave

File size : 699 MB

Duration (ms) : 57mn 23s

OverallBitRate_Mode/String : Variable

Total bitrate : 1 702 Kbps

Encoded application : VirtualDubMod 1.5.4.1 (build 2178/release)

Encoded library : VirtualDubMod build 2178/release

===================== Video =====================

Id : 0

Format : MPEG-4 Visual

Format profile : Advanced Simple@L5

Format settings - BVOP : 1

Format settings - QPel : No

Format settings - GMC : No warppoints

Format settings - Matrix : Custom

Codec Id : XVID

Codec : XviD

Bitrate : 1 580 Kbps

Width : 720 pixels

Height : 416 pixels

Aspect ratio : 1.731

Framerate : 25.000 fps

Colorimetry : YUV

Colos space : 4:2:0

Bit depth : 8 bits

Scan type : Progressive

Compression_Mode/String : Lossy

Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.211

Stream size : 649 MB (93%)

Encoded library : XviD 1.1.2 (UTC 2006-11-01)

===================== Audio =====================

Id : 1

Format : MPEG Audio

Format version : Version 1

Format profile : Layer 3

Format settings mode : Joint stereo

Format settings mode extens : MS Stereo

Codec Id : 55

Codec : MP3

Bitrate mode : Variable

Bitrate : 109 Kbps

BitRate_Nominal/String : 128 Kbps

Channel(s) : 2 channels

Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz

Compression_Mode/String : Lossy

Stream size : 44.7 MB (6%)

Alignement : Aligned on interleaves

Interleave duration : 24 ms (0.60 video frame)

Interleave preload : 169 ms

Encoded library : LAME3.98r

Encoded library settings : -m j -V 4 -q 2 -lowpass 17 --abr 128

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.45 GB
seeders:28
leechers:66
The Crimson Field - Series 01 - Plus Extras - Xvid - Slimoo

All Comments

An absolute stunner, from the very first moments at the ship's edge, the gloved fingers turning the ring before dropping it along the rusted anchor chain through to the mud beneath the thin ripple of water. Beautiful, rife with story and consequence, something my husband will call an unholy mating between the Midwives and Warhorse. And the extras! Makes me feel as if I were in England watching all the promotional bits. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!