The Complete Torpedo (data9724-DCP, Batmanatee Begins-Novus) [NVS-D]

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on March 17, 2013 by MainManateein Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

The Complete Torpedo (data9724-DCP, Batmanatee Begins-Novus) [NVS-D] (Size: 586.06 MB)
 The Complete Torpedo - Volume Five (2012) (c2c) (Batmanatee Begins-Novus-HD).cbr195.32 MB
 The Complete Torpedo - Volume Four (2011) (The Man-Arrr-Tee-DCP).cbr118.59 MB
 The Complete Torpedo - Volume One (2010) (data9724-DCP).cbr89.72 MB
 The Complete Torpedo - Volume Three (2011) (The Man-Arrr-Tee-DCP).cbr89.91 MB
 The Complete Torpedo - Volume Two (2010) (data9724-DCP).cbr92.53 MB

Description

And here you go, a complete pack of the amazing gangster comic, Torpedo, by Jordi Bernet.

If you don't know Torpedo, shame on you. It is one of the best european comics around, and THE best gangster comic ever made.
This is released as both hardcover and softcover by IDW, hurry up and get it, the first hardcovers got sold out FAST :)

Torpedo follows the story of a gangster whose life is traced from the innocence of childhood to amoral adulthood, and nearly every stop explored along the way. Abuli's distinctive narrative builds the story over time and Jordi Bernet's masterful renditions of the title character are stunningly cinematic - Torpedo is the Godfather of comics, in both subject matter and execution.

Here is a little tidbit from a review of The Complete Torpedo 1:
I say all this because when I started to read the Torpedo series, I was expecting something along the lines of the Parker books, or an 1920s and 30s version of the stories in Brubaker’s Criminal series, something dark but ultimately giving me a character that I would love despite his tendency to do despicable things. I would still be on his side.

Luca “Torpedo” Torelli is just about the most ruthless, conniving, piece of shit protagonist I’ve ever read. He’s not an anti-hero, he’s the worst villain in a world full of other villains. I was wrong.

So here’s the story: Luca is a hitman for hire, taking just about any job that gives him good money. He treats those in shitty situations with a little decency, but you can tell it’s primarily to gain their respect once he’s on top. He wears expensive clothes, nice shoes and he prefers the priciest women. Once you put your trust in him, you’re going to die. If you can’t pay him, he’s going to attempt to rape and abuse those close to you and then you’re going to die. Basically if you see him, the odds of you dying are very high.

The interesting thing through all of this is that it doesn’t really seem cartoonish in the same way that more popular villains are portrayed. He’s not insane like Bullseye, he’s not unreasonably after control of the world like The Kingpin, he’s just a scumbag making his living by picking people off – and he believes in survival of the fittest to the highest degree.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
586.06 MB
seeders:6
leechers:0
The Complete Torpedo (data9724-DCP, Batmanatee Begins-Novus) [NVS-D]

All Comments

Thanks!
excellent... good series.
Great comic book. Thanks a lot!
Thanks