The Collected Umbrella Academy (2007-08) (Digital-1280) (Empire)

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on October 3, 2013 by gesseritin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

The Collected Umbrella Academy (2007-08) (Digital-1280) (Empire) (Size: 324.51 MB)
 2007-04 - But the Past Ain't Through with You (Digital-1280) (Empire).cbr15.62 MB
 2007-10 - Apocalypse Suite (Digital-1280) (Empire).cbr146.13 MB
 2008-11 - Dallas (Digital-1280) (Empire).cbr162.76 MB

Description

I'm not even going to try to outline this multi-Eisner-awarded mindboggling masterpiece: Either you already know it, or you do not, in which case you ought to download and devour it, rather than waste time with a dessicated description of it!So, with no further ado, here's THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY, eloquently exhibiting The Seance .... "Spooky power! Talking to dead people and floating. But ghosts  don't exist?! Dracula!" The Kraken .... "Rugged-looking underwater breathing! So tough and needs a  shave! (Be care of eye!) Good thing he is handsome and  excellent fighter." The Rumor ..... "Making falsehood come true is the power. Interesting costume  is special love dating. When will she lie again? I think next  time... Make it fantastic!" The Horror .... "Crazy Monsters under his skin - Oh No! A parallel dimension of  unsavory feeling. I count three of them with exciting names.  Impossible to pronounce!" Spaceboy ...... "Watch out! Body of Martian Gorilla! Fearless leader of  Umbrella Academy. Strong! Can I share your lasergun! Can't  make him laugh!" The Monocle ... "Space alien? Who knows?! Isn't he mean? Smart and wondrous  wealth to run the school!"in  BUT THE PAST AIN'T THROUGH WITH YOU - Teaser from Dark Horse's 2007 FCBD issue, and in APOCALYPSE SUITE - The first six-issue series, compiled into one pseudo-TPB,  from Digital Lo-Res releases by Empire, and also in DALLAS - The second six-isue series, ditto.Voila! :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
324.51 MB
seeders:3
leechers:1
The Collected Umbrella Academy (2007-08) (Digital-1280) (Empire)