The Chronicles of Riddick Escape From Butcher Bay Developers Cut

seeders: 10
leechers: 4
Added on March 16, 2010 by in Games
Torrent verified.

The Chronicles of Riddick Escape From Butcher Bay Developers Cut (Size: 3.17 GB)
 riddick_update_eu_10_11.exe22.87 MB
 Chronicles of Riddick The Escape from Butcher Bay.exe6.2 MB
 hlm-crdc.iso3.14 GB
 NO_CD 1.1.rar3.78 MB

Description

The.Chronicles.of.Riddick.Escape.From.Butcher.Bay.Developers.Cut.DVD-HOODLUM.isoThe Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay – Developer's Cut immerses players in the savage nightmare of Butcher Bay prison with voice performances by an impressive cast including Vin Diesel as Riddick, Cole Hauser, Kristin Lehman, Xzibit, Ron Perlman and Michael Rooker. Blending action and stealth elements, the game takes players on a journey through the harsh environments of the slam -- dank tunnels, dimly lit corridors, and other hazardous areas filled with enemy guards, savage inmates and deadly creatures that prowl the darkness.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.17 GB
seeders:10
leechers:4
The Chronicles of Riddick Escape From Butcher Bay Developers Cut

All Comments

...OR you could just snag one of the Dark Athena torrents, like https://kat.cm/the-chronicles-of-riddick-assault-on-dark-athena-gog-t6864100.html and get an enhanced remake instead of dicking around with a shoddy XBOX port.
Thanks, I'll try it out.
I'll follow that advice. This one's hard to find
I know this is an old torrent, but did anyone else have problems with stuttering mouse? If I do a diagonal mouse movement, it just stutters and goes back to the initial point.