The Christmas List.mpeg

seeders: 4
leechers: 2
Added on November 3, 2012 by avemaria92in Movies
Torrent verified.

The Christmas List.mpeg (Size: 2.85 GB)
 The Christmas List.mpeg2.85 GB

Description

Perfume saleslady Melody Parris feels like her life is in neutral. Her stick-in-the mud boyfriend won't commit and she gets passed over for a promotion at the store where she works. She decides to make a Christmas list. After it's deposited in Santa's mailbox at the store, she starts getting everything she wanted, but it doesn't always turn out as she expected.
This movie was aired yearly on Thanksgiving weekend from 1997 through 2009. I happened to record it the last time it aired. As of yet, no DVD has been released of this movie. I hope at least one person looking for this will find it here.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.85 GB
seeders:4
leechers:2
The Christmas List.mpeg

Screenshots

The Christmas List.mpeg screenshot

All Comments

One of my favorite christmas movies!
Could not play on my pc!! Hope I can download this film on avi format - would be excellent!! Thank you anyway.
I know this is late as I just came back to start seeding again but if you're playing on your PC just get VLC media player.. it plays all formats without trouble. I just wish I was able to have made a better copy.. it's good but it's just a rip from a DVD I made from the live broadcast in regular standard definition. Then I noticed last year they actually aired it on ABC Family a few times.. first time in a few years. So hopefully this year they will again and I can get an HD copy.
Thank you! I didn't know they still aired it since I stopped watching ABC Family after they stopped airing actual Christmas movies.
It airs again for the last time this year this Tuesday Dec. 18th at 2:30pm on ABC Family
they aired it on ABC Family this year (2012) but it was at 12am. I didn't think they would air it again so I didn't bother to check.. but it was on their countdown to 25 days of Christmas schedule on the website. So next year if anyone wants to check the schedule and can make a better copy, either for here or for personal use, please do... though the one I uploaded was done in the best possible quality from the dvd I made.