The Chaos Experiment (2009) DVD-R NTSC (WS) [hjsn1]

seeders: 0
leechers: 3
Added on July 7, 2009 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

The Chaos Experiment (2009) DVD-R NTSC (WS) [hjsn1] (Size: 3.72 GB)
 ChaosExperiment.rtf5.96 KB
 VIDEO_TS.bup14 KB
 VIDEO_TS.ifo14 KB
 VIDEO_TS.vob12.33 MB
 VTS_01_0.bup68 KB
 VTS_01_0.ifo68 KB
 VTS_01_0.vob76.89 MB
 VTS_01_1.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_2.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_3.vob1024 MB
 VTS_01_4.vob650.41 MB
 VTS_02_0.bup14 KB
 VTS_02_0.ifo14 KB
 VTS_02_1.vob8 KB

Description

@@@ @@@@@@ @@@@@@ @@@@@@ @@@ @@@

@@@ @@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@ @@@@ @@@

@@! @@! @@@ !@@ @@! @@@ @@!@!@@@

!@! !@! @!@ !@! !@! @!@ !@!!@!@!

!!@ @!@!@!@! !!@@!! @!@ !@! @!@ !!@!

!!! !!!@!!!! !!@!!! !@! !!! !@! !!!

!!: !!: !!! !:! !!: !!! !!: !!!

!!: :!: :!: !:! !:! :!: !:! :!: !:!

::: : :: :: ::: :::: :: ::::: :: :: ::

: ::: : : : :: : : : : : :: :

Movie Information

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1289437/

Ridiculed and dismissed by his contemporaries due to his outrageous warnings about the dangers of Global Warming, a once-respected professor and academic hatches a deadly experiment designed to prove his theories in this thriller starring Val Kilmer and Armand Assante. James Pettis is a man on the brink. After publishing a pair of alarmist books claiming that Global Warming would hasten the collapse of humanity and bring about the end of the world as we know it, Pettis the laughing stock of the academic community. But even after losing everything, Pettis remained convinced that his theories were sound. Then, one day, Pettis bursts into the Tampa Tribune claiming that he can prove his hypothesis in no uncertain terms. In a bit to regain his status in the Global Warming community, Pettis has set up an experiment: six unsuspecting people have been lured into a "Steam Room" where the temperature will gradually rise, providing undeniable proof of Pettis' theory that rising temperatures on the planet's surface would send humanity spiraling into chaos. Should the Tampa Tribune fail to print his theories on the front page of their next edition, Pettis' unwitting lab rats will die a slow and excruciating death. Now it's up to Detective Jack Mancini to figure out whether Pettis is bluffing, or if he actually put the lives of innocent civilians in danger in a mad bid to prove his point about the dangers of Global Warming. But Detective Mancini has only two hours to discern whether the "Steam Room" is indeed real, or the manipulative creation of a delusional psychopath: does his risk his life and the lives of others to rescue people who may only exist in Pettis' mind, or does he take the madman at his word and do everything in his power to appease him? The clock is ticking, and the only way out of this deadly maze is for Detective Mancini to engage in an intellectual game of cat-and-mouse against an opponent who truly has nothing left to lose. Eric Roberts and Patrick Muldoon co-star.

Mpaa Rating++++++++++

Rated R for violence, language and brief nudity.

Retail Release Date++++++++

8/4/2009-----I know it seems wrong but this is what it said.

DVD Content++++++++++

Main Movie+++++++++++++++

+Video-Untouched-No Compression

+Audio-English

+Subs-None on DVD

Menu+++++++

+Yes

Extras/Special Features+++++

+Yes

Removed++++++++++++++

+FBI Warning, Trailers, Adverts,

Chapters++++++++++++++

None given

Uploader Info ***: Thank you for choosing my release from others that are available on the internet already. I wanted to ask a small favor. After you have completely downloaded my release, please return back where you downloaded the movie and leave a comment. Let me know how the movie quality is & give others who are going to be downloading my release better information about the upload. I actually do check the comments and I try to respond as much as possible.

Also DO NOT COMMENT OR PRIVATE MESSAGE asking me to upload a movie that is going to be released on DVD in the upcoming week or month. Feel free to comment and leave requests for older movies or movies that have been out for a while. I am going to upload movies that I feel people will enjoy so if you have a movie you want me to upload that I haven't done yet, comment and i'll check it. Upload information is available to you @ torrentbucket.info. I am helping djfred keep up with you guys. The site is updated almost every week. He has movies listed on the site for up to a month in advance. If you truly love this DVD, do actually buy and support the producers, writers, actors who made this movie possible. Thank You [J]

Links ***********: Here are many of djfreds tutorials, Enjoy.

**DVD Ripping (how to: advanced)

**Rip DVD9 to DVD5 with CloneDVD2

**Rip with DVDShrink

**Burn Video_TS files with NERO

**Watch DVD Files with VLC Player

Let him know how you like his tutorials! http://torrentbucket.com/

DVD Release Dates. http://torrentbucket.com/

For Mac Users who cant burn & get CSS Error http://forum.videohelp.com/topic340322.html

PEOPLE WHO DOWNLOAD TORRENTS FROM DJFRED AND MYSELF, PLEASE SEED EVEN AFTER THEY ARE DONE DOWNLOADING. THAT WAY WE WILL BE ABLE TO GET MORE MOVIES UP. WHO KNOWS, THE NEXT ONE WE PUT UP MIGHT BE A REQUEST OF YOURS.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.72 GB
seeders:0
leechers:3
The Chaos Experiment (2009) DVD-R NTSC (WS) [hjsn1]

Trailer