The Cat Owner's Manual by David Brunner & Sam Stall [Dr.Soc].epub *Requested*

seeders: 2
leechers: 4
Added on January 4, 2016 by Dr.Socin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

The Cat Owner's Manual by David Brunner & Sam Stall [Dr.Soc].epub *Requested* (Size: 63.57 MB)
 The Cat Owner's Manual - David Brunner.epub63.57 MB

Description

How to use:
*Open it with any E-Book Reader (Adobe Digital Reader, Calibre, iBooks etc.)

The Cat Owner's Manual: Operating Instructions, Troubleshooting Tips, and Advice on Lifetime Maintenance

Author: David Brunner, Sam Stall, Paul Kepple (Illustrator), Jude Buffum (Illustrator)
Paperback: 224 pages
Publisher: Quirk Books; First Edition (August 1, 2004)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1931686874
ISBN-13: 978-1931686877
Format: ePub

Summary:

At Last! A Beginner’s Guide to Feline Technology

Scratch marks on your furniture. Dead mice on your doorstep. Stray hairs all over your clothes. It’s enough to make you cry out, “Why doesn’t my cat have an owner’s manual?” And now—finally!—she does.

Through step-by-step instructions and helpful schematic diagrams, The Cat Owner’s Manual explores hundreds of frequently asked questions: Which breeds interface best with dogs? How can I maintain a quality exterior finish? And why does my model always drink from the bathtub? Whatever your concerns, you’ll find the answers here—courtesy of celebrated veterinarian Dr. David Brunner and acclaimed author Sam Stall. Together, they provide plenty of useful advice for both new and experienced cat owners.
[Amazon]

Seed, Share, Gain knowledge || Don't forget to give thumbs up

For any problem with my uploads or trouble with downloading, please PM me. Thanks.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
63.57 MB
seeders:2
leechers:4
The Cat Owner's Manual by David Brunner & Sam Stall [Dr.Soc].epub *Requested*