The Carpenters - Rainy Days And Mondays.-Live-Dolby Pro LogicII 384KBS.mp4

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on February 25, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

The Carpenters - Rainy Days And Mondays.-Live-Dolby Pro LogicII 384KBS.mp4 (Size: 58.23 MB)
 The Carpenters - Rainy Days And Mondays.-Live-Dolby Pro LogicII 384KBS.mp458.23 MB

Description

imageimageE]image

"Rainy Days And Mondays."
[color=purple]The Carpenters Live
The finished Audio lists at 268kbs.
I didn't really appreciate The Carpenters when I was younger as I concentrated on Rock, but now I realize they were some of the most awesome music there is. Too bad for me.
Very bad day, so I figured this is appropriate, bout as bad as the day they threw me in the hoosegow on my Birthday.
The Carpenters were an American vocal and instrumental duo, consisting of siblings Karen and Richard Carpenter. Though often referred to by the public as The Carpenters, the duo's official name on authorized recordings and press materials is simply "Carpenters". During a period in the 1970s when louder and wilder rock was in great demand, Richard and Karen produced a distinctively soft musical style that made them among the best-selling music artists of all time.Carpenters' melodic pop produced a record-breaking run of hit recordings on the American Top 40 and Adult Contemporary charts, and they became leading sellers in the soft rock, easy listening and adult contemporary genres. Carpenters had three No. 1 singles and five No. 2 singles on the Billboard Hot 100 and fifteen No. 1 hits on the Adult Contemporary chart (see The Carpenters discography). In addition, they had twelve top 10 singles (including their No. 1 hits). To date, Carpenters' album and single sales total more than 100 million units.During their 14-year career, the Carpenters recorded 11 albums, thirty-one singles, five television specials, and a short-lived television series. They toured in the United States, the United Kingdom, Japan, Australia, the Netherlands and Belgium.Their recording career ended with Karen's death in 1983 at age 32 from heart failure following complications of anorexia nervosa. Extensive news coverage of the circumstances surrounding her death increased public awareness of the consequences of eating disorders. One of the elements that made the music of the Carpenters distinctive was Karen's use of her low register. Though present in jazz and country music, there were few contralto singers in popular music at the time. However, Karen had a wide vocal range that spanned about three octaves. As a result of a decided lack of enthusiasm all around for Karen's "head voice", they mostly concentrated on her lower range, i.e. "chest voice" (or her "basement", as Karen called it). "Both Karen and I felt the magic was in her 'chest voice' (a.k.a. 'basement'). There is no comparison in terms of richness in sound, so I wasn't about to highlight the upper voice", states Richard in the "Fans Ask" section of the Carpenters' official website. Because Karen's magic was in the "basement", Richard always rearranged cover songs and his own songs in a key that would suit her. Many of the Carpenters' songs are in the keys of D ("You", "There's a Kind of Hush"), E flat ("Only Yesterday"), E ("Hurting Each Other", "Yesterday Once More"), F ("I'll Never Fall in Love Again"), and G ("And When He Smiles", "Reason to Believe", "For All We Know", "You'll Love Me") Apart from being a singer, Karen was also an accomplished drummer, and often played the drums on their pre-1974 songs. According to Richard, she considered herself a "drummer who sang".[8] Karen was rarely visible behind the drums during live performances. Although unwilling, she and Richard eventually reached a performance compromise: during the ballads she would sing standing and through the lesser known songs she would sit. As the years progressed, demand for Karen's vocals began to overshadow her drumming time, and gradually she played the drums less. By the A Kind of Hush album in 1976, Karen did not play the drums at all

Lyrics

"Rainy Days And Mondays"

Talkin' to myself and feelin' old
Sometimes I'd like to quit
Nothing ever seems to fit
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.

What I've got they used to call the blues
Nothin' is really wrong
Feelin' like I don't belong
Walkin' around
Some kind of lonely clown

Funny but it seems I always wind up here
with you
Nice to know somebody loves me

Funny but it seems that it's the only thing to do
Run and find the one who loves me.

What I feel has come and gone before
No need to talk it out
We know what it's all about
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown

Video:
Frame Width: 1280
Frame Height: 896
Data Rate: 1997kbps
Total Bitrate: 2265kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Audio:
Track I
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Track 2
7.1 ch mix
Bit Rate: 1536kbps
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
58.23 MB
seeders:3
leechers:2
The Carpenters - Rainy Days And Mondays.-Live-Dolby Pro LogicII 384KBS.mp4

Screenshots

The Carpenters - Rainy Days And Mondays.-Live-Dolby Pro LogicII 384KBS.mp4 screenshot
The Carpenters - Rainy Days And Mondays.-Live-Dolby Pro LogicII 384KBS.mp4 screenshot