The Cabinet of Dr.Caligari(2006)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on December 20, 2009 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

The Cabinet of Dr.Caligari(2006) (Size: 665.84 MB)
 THE_CABINET_OF_DR_CALIGARI.avi665.84 MB

Description

Yes, this is a remake of the classic 1919 silent film, but with a twist: Through the wizardry of digital hocus-pocus, the set design of the original has been captured and reproduced to provide a vintage backdrop for new actors, who performed in front of a green screen. So everything still has the revolutionary, crazy-quilt pattern of German Expressionism, with new costumes and make-up reflecting the 1919 style. The story and some of the dialogue is intact: this is still the strange tale of a carnival hypnotist named Caligari (played here by the convincing Daamen Krall), who controls the actions of a haunted sleepwalker, Cesare.Cesare, played so memorably by Conrad Veidt in the original, is played here by Doug Jones, the remarkable actor-mime whose work is central to many of Guillermo del Toro's films (including Pan's Labyrinth and Hellboy). Jones hits the Expressionist note, without saying a word.
Format: Black & White
Language: English
Run Time: 76 minutes

I love the errie atmosphere of this film and I'm sure that true lovers of the horror genre,both classic and modern,will find this to be a rare gem to add to their collection.Based on the German silent film of the same name made in 1919.Enjoy my friends!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
665.84 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Cabinet of Dr.Caligari(2006)

Trailer