The Butler 2013.720p BRRip x264 juggs

seeders: 80
leechers: 28
Added on December 23, 2013 by juggsin Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

The Butler 2013.720p BRRip x264 juggs (Size: 3.33 GB)
 The Butler 2013.720p BRRip x264 juggs.mp43.3 GB
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt338 bytes
 sample.mp432.76 MB

Description

Format : MPEG-4
Format profile : Base Media
Codec ID : isom
File size : 3.30 GiB
Duration : 2h 12mn

Video

Bit rate : 3 126 Kbps
Maximum bit rate : 40.0 Mbps
Width : 1 280 pixels
Height : 688 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 1.85:1
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 23.976 fps

Audio
Bit rate mode : Variable
Bit rate : 446 Kbps
Maximum bit rate : 456 Kbps
Channel(s) : 6 channels
Channel positions : Front: L C R, Side: L R, LFE

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.33 GB
seeders:80
leechers:28
The Butler 2013.720p BRRip x264 juggs

Trailer

All Comments

Took long to DL. thanks anyways
Great copy,Many Thanks Juggs
Cheers
On the Cinavia situation I have played certain films that are protected using a dvd player that is not WI-fi/wireless/ and I had no trouble the only time I have trouble is when I try to play it thru PS3 or other wi fi OR Wireless dvd players that you run thru a wireless router-The ? Im getting to is if I disconnect the Dvd Player from wireless router and use it like a regular DVD player,will the Cinavia still come on-Im open for any suggestions that anyone may have, or Im going to try it out and get back to this comment at a later date if i figure out this nightmare.P.S.All the other hoopla that people are saying like changing the name or whatnot on the PS3 is all a bunch of hogwash,Ive not yet spoke with anyone regarding this and hearing that it actually worked!
Very Nice Hi-Quality AVI
2013-12-29 03:01
great upload, thanks!
Dude,that is caused by a Copy Management System for Audiovisual Content called Cinavia, it's not a bad rip. Some movies have it others don't, but unfortunately it is rapidly becoming more widely adopted. From what little I have read, up until recently the work around was advancing the clock 20 minutes (at least that works on the PS3) there are now, from what I understand, decoders that remove the Cinavia watermark however not all rips are created equal. As in, it is my understandable impression that not everyone has invested in the software that removes the Cinavia copyright protection.