The Black Knight Shield of Falworth 1954 Alan Ladd Tony Curtis

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on April 7, 2008 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDRip

The Black Knight Shield of Falworth 1954 Alan Ladd Tony Curtis (Size: 1.39 GB)
 misc torrent info.txt901 bytes
 My other torrents - tinyurl.com -slash- y22rlv.txt323 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Bitenova.nl.txt298 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt298 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Fenopy.com.txt298 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Mininova.org.txt298 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Sumotorrent.com.txt298 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Torrentbox.com.txt298 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Torrentz.com.txt298 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Zerotracker.com.txt298 bytes
 Blackknightlc.jpg58.98 KB
 blackshield2.gif225.66 KB
 blackshieldoffalworth.gif304.93 KB
 cavalieremistero05-blackknight.jpg33.18 KB
 VLC media player.url54 bytes
 The Black Knight 1954 Alan Ladd.avi617.7 MB
 The Black Shield Of Falworth 1954 Tony Curtis Janet Leigh.avi806.78 MB

Description

The mid 1950s were awash in costume & shining armor romps after the phenomenal success of "Ivanhoe" a few years earlier; some of them were well-written, acted and produced, and others...ah, less so.

Double Feature Torrent! It's "The Black Knight", 1954, starring notorious drunkard Alan Ladd in the waning phase of his career, and "The Black Shield of Falworth", 1954, starring Tony Curtis and his wife (upon whom he was cheating). No, these stars were not quite as virtuous as the characters they portrayed.

I wouldn't dream of telling you which of these is the better movie, but I do suggest watching them in alphabetical order. They're both best enjoyed with tongue firmly in cheek, and a fond appreciation for papier-mâché sets.

Sources & quality: Rescued off eMule where they were lingering after, no doubt, the deaths of their private-site torrents (why do people abandon their children in dark alleys? I can't figure it out). "The Black Knight" was apparently a reasonably good 700mb rip that someone decided to hack the credits off of to make it a little smaller. "The Black Shield of Falworth" is a VHSrip of mediocre quality -- which is about the best it gets short of someone video-capturing an infrequent Turner Movie Classics airing. ***NOTE***: "The Black Shield of Falworth" has _NOT_ been officially released on DVD, and any DVD you see is very likely a crappy VHS transfer no matter how pretty the Photoshopped cover art! You've been warned!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.39 GB
seeders:1
leechers:1
The Black Knight Shield of Falworth 1954 Alan Ladd Tony Curtis

Trailer

All Comments

The video is excellent and the audio is great. I've been looking for this one for a very long time in this condition.
Double Feature, Thanks