The Binding Of Isaac - Windows (Full) .zip

seeders: 24
leechers: 1
Added on November 1, 2011 by Jay1029in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Binding Of Isaac - Windows (Full) .zip (Size: 39.71 MB)
 Isaac-hib-R.zip39.71 MB

Description

Isaac's mother was always a religious woman, so when she became seriously mentally ill and started hearing voices, she believed that it was God speaking to her, and in an attempt to cleanse her innocent son of his "sins", she stripped away his toys and clothes and confined him to his bedroom. But the voice insisted that was not enough, and she must sacrifice her son in order to prove her love for him. Isaac manages to escape to the house's previously hidden basement, which is infested by horrible creatures and other shadowy things, but in order for Isaac to truly escape this nightmare and regain his happiness, he must confront his mother once and for all...

System Requirements
Processor: 2.5 GHz
Memory: 1GB
Hard Disk Space: 50MB
Video Card: Direct X9.0c Compatible Card
DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c

seed!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
39.71 MB
seeders:24
leechers:1
The Binding Of Isaac - Windows (Full) .zip

All Comments

Does this include Wrath of Lamb? 1.48?
Fun game. Thanks for the upload!
Works perfectly AND implements a lefty mode? I definitely adore the game. Thanks for the upload!
(I have one question, seeing as the torrent info doesn't provide the answer. What version of The Binding of Isaac is this? I'm trying to find a cheat table, but I want to know what version the game is to help me look for the appropriate table)
Great UL,thanks!
Works Perfect, Thanks!