The Beatles - Rooftop Concert - Live 1969 London (HD) Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs & 5.1 REMIX.mp4

seeders: 31
leechers: 1
Added on February 9, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

The Beatles - Rooftop Concert - Live 1969 London (HD) Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs & 5.1 REMIX.mp4 (Size: 468.45 MB)
 The Beatles - Rooftop Concert - Live 1969 London (HD) Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs & 5.1 REMIX.mp4468.45 MB

Description

imageimageimageimageimage

The Beatles!
Rooftop Concert Remixed - Last Concert (See Original Logos above)
The finished Audio= 942kbs
Beatles RoofTop Concert Live London 1969
Beatles Live London 1969
This is a New Encode by me as I felt I could improve on the last one (This is The Beatles After All) that I had done when I first started out. It is rather large, but remember there are several songs in this and I upped both the Video and Audio Quality. :) If you are happy with the first one then thats fine, this seems to have sharper colors and better Audio Quality. Not alot I could do about the video , if You feel it is that much better please let me know! Thanks!! Very hard to improve on a video done like this one back in 1969, seems like only yesterday watching this Concert! The really one thing that I loved the most from this concert was watching how the band all men we all knew as our friends looking at each other and smiling at certain points in a song. And Ringo the way he doesn't seem to move his entire body while laying down the final songs dual drum roles soooo smooth. George having alot better quality guitar parts than I thought, and John and Paul actually looking at each other and smiling - showing they were loving being together and harmonizing their parts together just like we all knew they never hated each other at all. Just differences of opinion in the studio on how a sound should be. But once on that stage that was all forgotten and they were back in Liverpool Buddies Jamming with each other again. :) I do have videos of them in the studio, all just getting along like everything was fine....just a bit back I saw a picture of Paul sitting in a chair in Johns backyard long after the breakup, smiling they were obviously still friends years later, just the daily grind together all those years I guess got too Much back before.alright... a story from me....if you insist. When I was around 8 years old a bunch of us Church kids went to a Couples house for a small party. Well they put on a record and played Musical Chairs - that is all of them except one kid, that had his nose/ears glued to the record! It's Kinda hard to play Musical Chairs with one kid missing so they were quite perturbed at me, but I had to listen to that record as it was sooo awesome - it was `Love Me Do' by the Beatles and I had never heard The Beatles before, I told them they shouldn't ruin a great record like that starting it and stopping it over and over. Yeop, gotta a whuupin when I got home, but it was worth it to hear `Love Me Do'!! In the Second Grade my Teacher asked me which Beatle I liked the most and I nearly screamed out John Lennon!! They were that big, we (old enough) all remember watching them on the Ed Sullivan show as little kids glued to the TV while our parents were saying "They will never catch on" all that hair and the music doesn't make any sense. lolol They changed the world, as it wasn't ever the same ol same ol after The Beatles on that Ed Sullivan show, I also read that John and Paul were one of the only musicians to walk back to the Engineers room and ask alot of questions about the equalizers/mixers! During rehearsals.
BTW- Billy Preston (see pic on main page taken right after George and John turned their Amps back on - Billy smiling, playing and knowing hey, I am NOT stopping playing if THE BEATLES are NOT stopping!) lol would any of us have stopped at that point? Billy was invited by George to add some `New blood' and if you notice while the Police are trying to close it down they show Billy just smiling and keepin on playin with the Band! He was subsequently asked by John Lennon to be made a member of the Beatles!! Purportedly Paul nixed the idea. Only they know for sure.---William Everett "Billy" Preston (September 2, 1946 – June 6, 2006)[1] was an American musician whose work included R&B, rock, soul, funk and gospel. Preston became famous first as a session musician with artists including Little Richard, Sam Cooke, Ray Charles and the Beatles, and was later successful as a solo artist with hit pop singles including "Outa-Space", its sequel, "Space Race", "Will It Go Round in Circles" and "Nothing from Nothing", and a string of albums and guest appearances with Eric Clapton, the Red Hot Chili Peppers and others. In addition, Preston was co-author, with The Beach Boys' Dennis Wilson, of "You Are So Beautiful," recorded by Preston and later a #5 hit for Joe Cocker. Alongside Tony Sheridan, Billy Preston was the only other musician to be credited on a Beatles recording: the artists on the number-one hit "Get Back" are given as "The Beatles with Billy Preston". Stephen Stills asked Preston if he could use Preston's phrase "if you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with" and created the hit song.George Harrison, a friend of Preston, had quit, walked out of the studio and gone to a Ray Charles concert in London, where Preston was playing organ. Harrison brought Preston back to the studio, where his keen musicianship and gregarious personality temporarily calmed the tension. Preston played with the Beatles for several of the Get Back sessions, some of the material from which would later be culled to make the film Let it Be and its companion album. Preston also joined the band for its rooftop concert; the group's final public appearance. One of the album's singles, "Get Back", was credited to "The Beatles with Billy Preston", the only time such a joint credit had been given on an official Beatles-sanctioned release (as distinct from an unsanctioned re-issue of some Hamburg-era recordings on which they were the backing group for Tony Sheridan). The credit was bestowed by the Beatles to reflect the extent of Preston's presence on the track; his electric piano is prominent throughout and he plays an extended solo. Preston also worked, in a more limited role, on the Abbey Road album, contributing to the tracks "I Want You (She's So Heavy)" and "Something."
This is the full concert in HD quality, as good anyway as can be at that date.
The Beatles, with Billy Preston, (who became a member of the Beatles) gave their final live performance atop the Apple building at 3 Savile Row, London, in what became the climax of their Let It Be film. 30 January 1969 in London was a cold day, and a bitter wind was blowing on the rooftop by midday. To cope with the weather, John Lennon borrowed Yoko Ono's fur coat, and Ringo Starr wore his wife Maureen Starkey's red mac.The Beatles' rooftop show began at around midday. The timing coincided with the lunch hour of many nearby workplaces, which led to crowds quickly forming. Although few people could see them, crowds gathered in the streets below to hear The Beatles play. The final full song was Get Back, although The Beatles nearly stopped performing (Screenshot of George))when the police arrived on the roof. The officers demanded that Mal Evans turn off the group's Fender Twin amplifiers. He complied, but Harrison immediately turned his back on. Evans
realised his mistake and turned Lennon's back on too. The amplifiers took several seconds to start again, but The Beatles managed to continue long enough to see the song through to the end. As a climax that could scarcely be bettered, with The police eventually make their way to the roof and try to bring the show to a close, as the show was disrupting businesses' lunch hour nearby. This prompts some ad-libbed lyrical asides from McCartney:during the second performance of 'Get Back,' he sings, "Get back, Loretta ... you've been out too long, Loretta ... you've been playing on the roofs again ... and your mummy doesn't like that ... it makes her angry ... she's gonna have you arrested! Get back, Loretta!". In response to the applause from the people on the rooftop after the final song, McCartney says, "Thanks Mo!" (to Ringo's wife Maureen) and Lennon quips, "I'd like to say 'thank you' on behalf of the group and ourselves, and I hope we passed the audition!" Both these comments were used at the end of Get Back on the Let It Be album, although the version of the song was not from the rooftop performance.
Apple Studios, Savile Row, London
Producer: George Martin
Engineer: Glyn Johns

Dave Harries, engineer
"There were people hanging off balconies and out of every office window all around. The police were knocking on the door - George Martin went white! We really wanted to stop the traffic, we wanted to blast out the entire West End"

George Harrison:
"We went on the roof in order to resolve the live concert idea, because it was much
simpler than going anywhere else; also nobody had ever done that, so it would be
interesting to see what happened when we started playing up there. It was a nice little social study. We set up a camera in the Apple reception area, behind a window so nobody could see it, and we filmed people coming in. The police and everybody came in saying, 'You can't do that! You've got to stop.'"

Ringo Starr
"There was a plan to play live somewhere. We were wondering where we could go - 'Oh, the Palladium or the Sahara.' But we would have had to take all the stuff, so we decided, 'Let's get up on the roof.' We had Mal and Neil set the equipment up on the roof, and we did those tracks. I remember it was cold and windy and damp, but all the people looking out from offices were really enjoying it."

Paul MccArtney:
"It was good fun, actually. We had to set the mikes up and get a show together. I
remember seeing Vicki Wickham of Ready, Steady, Go! (there's a name to conjure with) on the opposite roof, for some reason, with the street between us. She and a couple of friends sat there, and then the secretaries from the lawyers' offices next door came out on their roof. We decided to go through all the stuff we'd been rehearsing and record it. If we got a good take on it then that would be the recording; if not, we'd use one of the earlier takes that we'd done downstairs in the basement. It was really good fun because it was outdoors, which was unusual for us. We hadn't played outdoors for a long time. It was a very strange location because there was no audience except for Vicki Wickham and a few others. So we were playing virtually to nothing - to the sky, which was quite nice. They filmed downstairs in the street - and there were a lot of city gents looking up: 'What's that noise?'"

`That was one of the greatest and most exciting days of my life. To see The Beatles
playing together and getting an instant feedback from the people around them, five
cameras on the roof, cameras across the road, in the road, it was just unbelievable.'
Alan Parsons

SETLIST:
Get Back (five versions)
I Want You (She's So Heavy)
Don't Let Me Down (two versions)
I've Got A Feeling
One After 909
Danny Boy
Dig A Pony (two versions)
God Save The Queen
A Pretty Girl Is Like A Melody
Brief, incomplete and off-the-cuff versions of I Want You (She's So Heavy), God Save The Queen and A Pretty Girl Is Like A Melody were fooled around with in between takes - as was Danny Boy, which was included in the film and on the album. None of these were serious group efforts, and one - the group and Preston performing God Save The Queen - was incomplete as it coincided with Alan Parsons changing tapes.

Video:
Frame Width: 576
Frame Height: 432
Data Rate: 2000kbps
Total Bitrate: 2942kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Audio:
Track I
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Track 2
7.1 ch mix
Bit Rate: 1536kbps
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
468.45 MB
seeders:31
leechers:1
The Beatles - Rooftop Concert - Live 1969 London (HD) Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs & 5.1 REMIX.mp4

Screenshots

The Beatles - Rooftop Concert - Live 1969 London (HD) Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs & 5.1 REMIX.mp4 screenshot
The Beatles - Rooftop Concert - Live 1969 London (HD) Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs & 5.1 REMIX.mp4 screenshot

All Comments

Thank you kickass
Rainy Monday today:
Want to THANK YOU all for the thumbs up!!
Thanks
thanks 4 the upload