The Beatles - Let It Be - Live 1970 Studio - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.m4v

seeders: 8
leechers: 1
Added on May 6, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

The Beatles - Let It Be - Live 1970 Studio - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.m4v (Size: 65.43 MB)
 The Beatles - Let It Be - Live 1970 Studio - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.m4v65.43 MB

Description

imageimageimageimageimage
"Let It Be"
The Beatles Live
The finished Audio lists at 303kbs.
Set VLC Equalizer OFF. Set VLC Video setting to "Fit to Window"
"Let It Be" is widely considered to be one of the greatest songs of all time. In 2004, it was ranked number 20 on Rolling Stone's list of "The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time".. In 2010, the magazine placed the song at No. 8 on the Beatles' 100 Greatest Songs.
"Let It Be" is a song by the Beatles, released in March 1970 as a single, and (in an alternate mix) as the title track of their album Let It Be. At the time, it had the highest debut on the Billboard Hot 100, coming in at Number 6. It was written and sung by Paul McCartney. It was their final single before McCartney announced his departure from the band. Both the Let It Be album and the US single "The Long and Winding Road" were released after McCartney's announced departure from and subsequent break-up of the group.
McCartney said he had the idea of "Let It Be" after he had a dream about his mother during the tense period surrounding the sessions for The Beatles (the "White Album"). Contrary to popular belief, the song's reference to "Mother Mary" was not a biblical reference; the phrase has at times been used as a reference to the Virgin Mary, the mother of Jesus of Nazareth. McCartney explained that his mum — who died of cancer when Paul was fourteen — was the inspiration for the "Mother Mary" lyric. He later said, "It was great to visit with her again. I felt very blessed to have that dream. So that got me writing 'Let It Be'." He also said in a later interview about the dream that his mother had told him "It will be all right, just let it be." When asked if the song referred to the Virgin Mary, however, McCartney has typically answered the question by assuring his fans that they can interpret the song however they would like. The master take was recorded on 31 January 1969, as part of the 'Apple studio performance' for the project. McCartney played Blüthner piano, Lennon played six-string electric bass, Billy Preston played organ, and George Harrison and Ringo Starr assumed their conventional roles on guitar and drums. This was one of two performances of the song that day. The first version, designated take 27-A, would serve as the basis for all officially released versions of the song. The other version, take 27-B, was performed as part of the 'live studio performance', along with "Two of Us" and "The Long and Winding Road". This performance, in which Lennon and Harrison harmonised with McCartney's lead vocal and Harrison contributed a subdued guitar solo, can be seen in the film Let It Be.The film performance of "Let It Be" has never been officially released as an audio recording. The lyrics in the two versions differ a little in the last verse. The studio version has mother Mary comes to me...there will be an answer whereas the film version has mother Mary comes to me...there will be no sorrow. In addition, McCartney's vocal performance is noticeably different in both versions: in the film version, it sounds quite a bit rough in certain moments since he's not using anti-pop on his mic; there are also a couple of falsetto vocals performed by Paul (extending the vocal 'e' on the word 'be'), for instance in the 'let it be' line that precedes the second chorus. Finally, the instrumental progression featured on the middle of the song after the second chorus (that descends from F to C), which is played twice on all released studio versions, is played (or at least is shown being played) only once in the film. On 30 April 1969, Harrison overdubbed a new guitar solo on the best take from 31 January that year. He overdubbed another solo on 4 January 1970. The first overdub solo was used for the original single release, and the second overdub solo was used for the original album release. Some fans mistakenly believe that there were two versions of the basic track—based mostly on the different guitar solos, but also on some other differences in overdubs and mixesAn early version of the song also appears on Anthology 3 which was released on 28 October 1996. This version, Take 1, was recorded on 25 January 1969. It is a much more simplified version, as McCartney had still not written the final verse yet ("And when the night is cloudy...I wake up to the sound of music..."). Instead, the first verse is simply repeated. The song also features studio talk between Lennon and McCartney prior to another take:
“ John: Are we supposed to giggle in the solo?
Paul: Yeah.
John: OK.
Paul: This'll-this is gonna knock you out, boy.”
Also, following the end of the recording, John can be heard saying, "I think that was rather grand. I'd take one home with me. OK let's track it. (Gasps) You bounder, you cheat!" (This is a reference to the no-overdub policy that The Beatles had adopted for the Get Back project—'tracking' refers to double tracking the vocals on a recording.) The running time of the "Anthology" version is 4:05.

Lyrics

"Let It Be"

When I find myself in times of trouble
Mother Mary comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
And in my hour of darkness
She is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

And when the broken hearted people