The Beatles-HEY JUDE-Live and Live Rehearsal 1968-Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs

seeders: 5
leechers: 1
Added on July 4, 2014 by dd53787in Movies
Torrent verified.

The Beatles-HEY JUDE-Live and Live Rehearsal 1968-Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs (Size: 230.16 MB)
 beatles-hey jude.txt9.74 KB
 Hey Jude.flac46.35 MB
 The Beatles - Hey Jude - Live Rehearsal - Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs.mkv75.81 MB
 The Beatles- Hey Jude - Live - Dolby Pro Logicii 384kbs.mkv107.99 MB

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

"HEY JUDE" Live 1968 and Live Rehearsal 1968

The Beatles Live David Frost show 1968
The Beatles Live Rehearsal 1968

'Hey Jude, don't let me down
You have found her, now go and get her
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better"

Thanks to Bubanee Music for the FLAC of "Hey Jude" included in the folder.
http://www.bubaneemusic2.com/

"Hey Jude" is a song by the English rock band the Beatles, written by Paul McCartney and credited to Lennon–McCartney. The ballad evolved from "Hey Jules", a song McCartney wrote to comfort John Lennon's son, Julian, during his parents' divorce. "Hey Jude" begins with a verse-bridge structure based around McCartney's vocal performance and piano accompaniment; further instrumentation is added as the song progresses. After the fourth verse, the song shifts to a fade-out coda that lasts for more than four minutes. "Hey Jude" was released in August 1968 as the first single from the Beatles' record label Apple Records. More than seven minutes in length, it was at the time the longest single ever to top the British charts. When he presented the song to the band, John immediately pronounced it the best thing he'd ever written, and fought to get it on the a-side of the group's next single, allowing his own "Revolution " to move to the b-side. It also spent nine weeks at number one in the United States—the longest run at the top of the American charts for a Beatles single—and tied the record for longest stay at number one until the record was broken by Debby Boone's "You Light Up My Life". DOH! (America! Where were Free to do this!) The single has sold approximately eight million copies and is frequently included on professional critics' lists of the greatest songs of all time.

Various Professional Opinions on who Paul actually wrote "Hey Jude" about:
In 1968, John Lennon and his wife Cynthia Lennon separated due to John's affair with Yoko Ono. Soon afterwards, Paul McCartney drove out to visit Cynthia and Lennon's son, Julian. "We'd been very good friends for millions of years and I thought it was a bit much for them suddenly to be personae non gratae and out of my life," McCartney said. Cynthia Lennon recalled, "I was truly surprised when, one afternoon, Paul arrived on his own. I was touched by his obvious concern for our welfare ... On the journey down he composed 'Hey Jude' in the car. I will never forget Paul's gesture of care and concern in coming to see us." The song's original title was "Hey Jules," and it was intended to comfort Julian Lennon from the stress of his parents' divorce. McCartney said, "I started with the idea 'Hey Jules,' which was Julian, don't make it bad, take a sad song and make it better. Hey, try and deal with this terrible thing. I knew it was not going to be easy for him. I always feel sorry for kids in divorces ... I had the idea [for the song] by the time I got there. I changed it to 'Jude' because I thought that sounded a bit better." Julian Lennon discovered the song had been written for him almost twenty years later. He remembered being closer to McCartney than to his father: "Paul and I used to hang about quite a bit—more than Dad and I did. We had a great friendship going and there seems to be far more pictures of me and Paul playing together at that age than there are pictures of me and my dad."

Although McCartney originally wrote the song for Julian Lennon, John Lennon thought it had actually been written for him:
But I always heard it as a song to me. If you think about it ... Yoko's just come into the picture. He's saying. 'Hey, Jude—Hey, John.' I know I'm sounding like one of those fans who reads things into it, but you can hear it as a song to me ... Subconsciously, he was saying, Go ahead, leave me. On a conscious level, he didn't want me to go ahead.

Other people believed McCartney wrote the song about them, including Judith Simons, a journalist with the Daily Express. Still others, including John Lennon, have speculated that McCartney's failing long-term relationship with Jane Asher when he wrote "Hey Jude" was an unconscious "message to himself." In fact, when Lennon mentioned that he thought the song was about him, McCartney denied it and told Lennon he had written the song about himself.

Writer Mark Hertsgaard noted "many of the song's lyrics do seem directed more at a grown man on the verge of a powerful new love, especially the lines 'you have found her now go and get her' and 'you're waiting for someone to perform with.'"

Tim Riley wrote, "If the song is about self-worth and self-consolation in the face of hardship, the vocal performance itself conveys much of the journey. He begins by singing to comfort someone else, finds himself weighing his own feelings in the process, and finally, in the repeated refrains that nurture his own approbation, he comes to believe in himself."

McCartney changed the title to "Hey Jude" because the name Jude was easier to sing. Much as he did with "Yesterday", McCartney played the song for other musicians and friends. Ron Griffith of Badfinger (known at this time as the Iveys, and the first band to join the Beatles-owned record label Apple Records), recalled that on their first day in the studio, "Paul walked over to the grand piano and said, 'Hey lads, have a listen', and he sat down and gave us a full concert rendition of 'Hey Jude'. We were gobsmacked."

When McCartney introduced Lennon to his new composition, he came to "the movement you need is on your shoulder" and told Lennon "I'll fix that bit." Lennon asked why, and McCartney answered "... it's a stupid expression; it sounds like a parrot." Lennon parried with "You won't, you know. That's the best line in the song." McCartney thus left the line in and later said "... when I play that song, that's the line when I think of John, and sometimes I get a little emotional during that moment.

The Beatles recorded 25 takes of "Hey Jude" at Abbey Road Studios in two nights, 29 and 30 July 1968. These were mostly rehearsals, however, because they planned to record the master track at Trident Studios to utilise their eight-track recording machine (Abbey Road was still limited to four-tracks). The master rhythm track was recorded on 31 July at Trident. Before recording took place, Mal Evans, the Beatles' assistant and pal, arrived with a truck full of marijuana plants and a large tea chest. He was met by Trident founder Norman Sheffield. Sheffield looked in the chest and found that it was full of corn flakes and steaks. Sheffield told Mal that they had a full kitchen upstairs and that the food wouldn't be necessary. Evans insisted on the pot plants, however, and said that "the boys" wanted the plants in the studio to make the place "soft."
According to Norman Sheffield, there was a lot of dissention to start with. "Some of the musicians were looking down their noses at the Beatles, I think. Paul picked up on this and confronted them straight away: 'Do you guys want to get fucking paid or not?' he said. That concentrated their minds pretty well...they soon fell into line."

Ringo Starr almost missed his drum cue. He left for a toilet break—unnoticed by the other Beatles—and the band started recording. In 1994, McCartney said, "Ringo walked out to go to the toilet and I hadn't noticed. The toilet was only a few yards from his drum booth, but he'd gone past my back and I still thought he was in his drum booth. I started what was the actual take, and 'Hey Jude' goes on for hours before the drums come in and while I was doing it I suddenly felt Ringo tiptoeing past my back rather quickly, trying to get to his drums. And just as he got to his drums, boom boom boom, his timing was absolutely impeccable.

Lyrics

"Hey Jude"

Hey Jude, don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Then you can start to make it better

Hey Jude, don't be afraid
You were made to go out and get her
The minute you let her under your skin
Then you begin to make it better

And anytime you feel the pain, hey Jude, refrain
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders
For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah

Hey Jude, don't let me down
You have found her, now go and get her
Then you can start to make it better

So let it out and let it in, hey Jude, begin
You're waiting for someone to perform with
And don't you know that it's just you, hey Jude, you'll do
The movement you need is on your shoulder
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah yeah

Hey Jude, don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her under your skin
Then you'll begin to make it
Better better better better better better, oh

Nah nah nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah, hey Jude
Nah nah nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah, hey Jude [fade out]

Video: Live
Frame Width: 1280
Frame Height: 752
Data Rate: 1605kbps
Total Bitrate: 2190kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Video: Live Rehearsal
Frame Width: 640
Frame Height: 368
Data Rate: 2000kbps
Total Bitrate: 2082kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Audio Encode:
Dolby Pro Logic II AAC
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
230.16 MB
seeders:5
leechers:1
The Beatles-HEY JUDE-Live and Live Rehearsal 1968-Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs

All Comments

I was referring to the rehearsal video of course
Thank you very much for sharing. I'd heard the audio of this many times but I'd never seen the video part of it. Nice!
hey Jude