The Barbarians (History Channel - Complete Series)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on July 26, 2009 by in TV
Torrent verified.

The Barbarians (History Channel - Complete Series) (Size: 898.15 MB)
 History Channel - Barbarians - The Goths.avi299.6 MB
 History Channel - Barbarians - The Huns.avi299.34 MB
 History Channel - Barbarians - The Mongols.avi299.21 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

TV : Documentary : TV quality : English

The Mongols

The Huns

The Goths.

Enjoy and Seed!!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
898.15 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
The Barbarians (History Channel - Complete Series)

All Comments

Thanks Uppie nice copy good doco ..
I just can't believe the reviews on this one. Content A+, but all of them look like a bad VHS copy. Like I was expecting a cut scene to ALF because it had been recorded over so many times.-
Great copy, well worth the DL.Thx
This is clear copy but can not be played by normal stand-alone DVD player.
good quality films and sound
I checked and The Blood of the Vikings 5 Part Doc is here on KAT but Dead. It Alive On BT ( This is not spam BTW I love KAT, but this torrent world is about sharing media and data..And if It's not here it's not here. And BTW if you like doc's try local library video section and rip away ..
Im finding the Audio is terrible. I checked properties and it said its microsoft ADPCM. Dont really know what that means but VLC wont respond properly (eq wont function with this) Also I but in on data disk and DVD player had no Audio when usually AVI files play fine. Anyways since there is know alternative this is all just ramblings I guess... Very few Dark Age Doc around...but as noted Vikings is missing but as of this date there is a doc BBC BLOOD OF THE VIKINGS torrent alive (not sure if its here but BT for sure).