The Bachelor S19E08 WEB-DL x264-Hector mp4

seeders: 1363
leechers: 505
Added on February 16, 2015 by HectorAUin TV
Torrent verified.

The Bachelor S19E08 WEB-DL x264-Hector mp4 (Size: 679.07 MB)
 The.Bachelor.S19E08.WEB-DL.x264-Hector.mp4679.07 MB

Description

Chris puts a difficult, heart-wrenching week behind him, but tough decisions remain as the episode begins with the cocktail party in Deadwood, South Dakota, and Chris sends home an easygoing, carefree bachelorette. The lucky remaining women accompany Chris to his home state of Iowa, where they get a sneak peek of what life with the Bachelor might be like. Jade snares her second one-on-one date and the chance to visit Chris's hometown of Arlington, Iowa. Another one-on-one date with Whitney to Des Moines has the couple celebrating love in photos,but then she is grilled by Chris's best friends. What will be their verdict? The rest of the women decide to take their own road trip to Arlington, Chris's hometown, and they are in for a reality check. How will they react to the town being that small? One woman shares a dark secret she has been keeping from Chris, but when will Chris, himself, find out? A high stakes group date pits two frontrunners against an underdog with the winner of the date rose automatically getting a hometown date. It all culminates with one jealous woman confronting Chris in a devastating meltdown.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
679.07 MB
seeders:1363
leechers:505
The Bachelor S19E08 WEB-DL x264-Hector mp4

All Comments

Great torrent! Thank you
Thanks
Hi guys, you can find episode 9 here in 720 and SD https://kat.cm/user/miss-eps/uploads/
Thanks to miss-eps for posting it :-)
THANKKKKKYYYOOOOUUUU can't wait to see who gets kicked out next
Not that the winner will last long on a farm in the middle of nowhere lol
Folks, I am still looking for episode 9 on iTunes for you all. It has not been released there yet :-(
The second I find it, I will post it :-)
thanks so much!!
Thanks Hector
iTunes only released it in SD. I am not sure why?? I live in Australia, so that is unfortunately the best I can produce of this show
Great copy. Works perfect. Thanx!!!
thanks so much! cant wait for episode 9 today! :)