The babysitters Club - Ann M Martin - Books 11 - 14 & 16 - 20 - Mobi

seeders: 11
leechers: 10
Added on February 19, 2013 by animazingin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The babysitters Club - Ann M Martin - Books 11 - 14 & 16 - 20 - Mobi (Size: 1.48 MB)
 17 - Mary Anne's Bad-Luck Mystery - Ann M. Martin.mobi265.59 KB
 11 - Kristy and the Snobs - Ann Matthews Martin.mobi166.38 KB
 19 - Claudia and the Bad Joke - Ann Matthews Martin.mobi162.27 KB
 12 - Claudia and the New Girl - Ann M. Martin.mobi160.76 KB
 18 - Stacey's Mistake - Ann Matthews Martin.mobi158.18 KB
 16 - Jessi's Secret Language - Ann M. Martin.mobi157.32 KB
 13 - Good-Bye Stacey, Good-Bye - Ann Matthews Martin.mobi156.18 KB
 20 - Kristy and the Walking Disaster - Ann M. Martin.mobi151.49 KB
 14 - Hello, Mallory - Ann M. Martin.mobi136.25 KB
 The Babysitters Club Books 11-20 - mobi.torrent2.86 KB

Description

11.Kristy and the Snobs - Kristy moves to a new neighborhood following her mother's marriage, where she is made to feel inferior to the other residents, especially when they make fun of her sick dog. Also, a new associate member named Shannon Kilbourne joins the Baby-sitters Club.

12.Claudia and the New Girl - An artistic new student, Ashley Wyeth, tries to convince Claudia to quit the Baby-sitters Club.

13.Good-bye Stacey, Good-bye - Stacey moves back to New York, and the members of the Baby-sitters Club find it hard saying goodbye to her.

14.Hello, Mallory - Following Stacey's move, the Baby-sitters Club invites Mallory Pike and her friend Jessica "Jessi" Ramsey to join the club.

16.Jessi's Secret Language - Jessi babysits a deaf boy

17.Mary Anne's Bad Luck Mystery - Mary Anne gets mysterious letters saying she will have bad luck.

18.Stacey's Mistake - Stacey invites the Baby-sitters Club to New York but they don't fit in with her friends.

19.Claudia and the Bad Joke - Claudia's leg is broken by a sitting charge who pulls a prank, which causes her to consider quitting the Baby-sitters Club.

20.Kristy and the Walking Disaster - Kristy babysits a "Walking disaster" child named Jackie Rodowsky, and starts the softball team Kristy's Krushers. They are challenged by Bart's Bashers, and Kristy might have a crush on the coach Bart

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.48 MB
seeders:11
leechers:10
The babysitters Club - Ann M Martin - Books 11 - 14 & 16 - 20 - Mobi

All Comments

Thanks! :)
Wow!! I've taken a trip back into the past! It was the babysitters club books that first got me addicted to reading, and I haven't looked back since!! Thank you sooooooo much for sharing. Its great to see them again. I will be downloading every single one from you!
great thanks
im missing books 15,52,91,104 and 109. im just starting to read hese myself so ill have to try n buy those ones as i cant find them anywhere ;(