leechers: 0
Added on March 22, 2015 by smileyyakadooin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: TVRip

The Archies in Jugman (Size: 306.87 MB)
 The Archies in Jugman 2003.mp4306.84 MB
 movieposter.jpg35.55 KB

Description

Found this Movie online somewhere under .flv, wish the video quality was better, Rank 7/10

In 2002, the movie The Archies in Jugman was released. It features the same character designs in different clothes, most of the same crew and voice cast, and the similar theme of weird events happening in Riverdale. It premiered on television on Nickelodeon Sunday Movie Toons and was released on DVD and VHS shortly afterward by MGM Home Entertainment. In 2008, Gaiam Entertainment re-released the movie and all of the other DIC Sunday Movie Toons films on DVD.

When a new geothermal heating system is installed under the high school they "thaw out" a Neanderthal ancestor of Jughead!

Collect Them All
PS, I'm am not the uploader to these 3 other Series. Thought about it into a collection for those 2 since the trackers are broken but decided not to since there are seeders, wish a high admin would change those trackers into working ones like udp://open.demonii.com:1337/announce and 3 other working ones but then again, people already downloaded those and seeding those would need to update there trackers. I have added that tracker to my seeding lists.

Don't worry about the trackers, they're broken, there are seeders. VVVVV

3 Seeders

5 Seeders

My upload:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
306.87 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Archies in Jugman

Screenshots

The Archies in Jugman screenshot