leechers: 0
Added on October 10, 2012 by aazayain Books
Torrent verified.

The Antichrist (Size: 1.02 MB)
 The Antichrist - Der Antichrist - Nietzsche - Complete and review.pdf1.02 MB

Description

THE ANTICHRIST by Friedrich Nietzsche  Published 1895 
Translation by H.L. Mencken  Published 1920 
This book belongs to the most rare of men. Perhaps not one of them is yet alive. It is 
possible that they may be among those who understand my "Zarathustra": how could I 
confound myself with those who are now sprouting ears?‐‐First the day after tomorrow 
must come for me. Some men are born posthumously. 
The  conditions under which any one  understands me, and  necessarily understands me‐‐ I 
know them only  too  well.  Even  to  endure  my seriousness,  my passion, he  must carry 
intellectual  integrity  to  the  verge of  hardness.  He must be accustomed  to  living  on 
mountain  tops ‐‐ and  to  looking  upon the  wretched  gabble  of  politics  and   nationalism  as  
beneath him.  He must have  become indifferent;  he must never ask of  the  truth whether 
it  brings profit to  him  or   a  fatality  to  him... He must have  an inclination,  born  of  
strength,  for questions  that  no one   has the  courage for;  the  courage for the  forbidden; 
predestination  for the  labyrinth.  The  experience of  seven solitudes.  New  ears  for new  
music. New  eyes  for what is  most distant. A  new  conscience  for truths  that  have  
hitherto remained  unheard.  And  the  will to  economize in  the  grand manner‐‐ to  hold  
together  his strength,  his enthusiasm...Reverence  for self;  love  of  self;   absolute  freedom  
of  self.....  

Very  well,  then! of  that  sort  only  a.re my readers, my true  readers, my readers 
foreordained:  of  what account are the  rest?‐‐ The  rest  are merely  humanity.‐‐ One  must 
make one's self  superior  to  humanity, in  power,  in  loftiness   of  soul, ‐‐ in  contempt. 

FRIEDRICH W. NIETZSCHE.   

Also included original version

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.02 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Antichrist