The Anthony Cumia Show 2016-03-29 (Dave Smith, Jim Florentine, Luis J Gomez) 720p README

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 30, 2016 by N4M3L355in Music
Torrent verified.

The Anthony Cumia Show 2016-03-29 (Dave Smith, Jim Florentine, Luis J Gomez) 720p README (Size: 936 bytes)
 Readme.txt638 bytes
 TACS_03292016_720p (clicknupload.link).url126 bytes
 [TACS_03292016_720p.mp4][clicknupload].m3u172 bytes

Description

NOTE: Use VLC or MPC for the m3u file. The m3u file should in theory allow you to stream it. The file size is about 913 MB.

I'm doing it like this as I have limited bandwidth on my seedbox. If the m3u file doesn't work, you can create one by installing "ICE Quick Stream (IQS) helper script" from icefilms.info. The script can be installed directly in chrome, but you might have to use greasemonkey or similar for Firefox.

The file is H.264 unlike my other uploads, so it can be played natively on xbox one, ps4, etc. The file is ~913 MB, which is the upper limit of what the OCFH provider can handle.

No MP3 included. Use Fatherbarns' torrent for that. I doubt many people use it anyway.

Feel free to reupload.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
936 bytes
seeders:1
leechers:0
The Anthony Cumia Show 2016-03-29 (Dave Smith, Jim Florentine, Luis J Gomez) 720p README

All Comments

One Click File Host. Rather than uploading the files 20+ times, I uploaded the files to clicknupload and compiled the links in the torrent.

This also gives the benefit of streaming abilities. More than likely they will take it down eventually, but given the lifespan of a show like this, I'm not worried. The chance of somebody downloading an episode even a month after it airs is probably slim to none.
File size could probably be lower, but it won't go down to half without looking like shit if I don't use x265. I like x265 better, but I can't tell what everyone else prefers; essentially you can have smaller file sizes or the ability to play the file a xbox/ps4/etc. without transcoding. Most devices like that don't have a decoder for x265 as it's too complex, so you're SOL if you want to play it on one of those and have a weak PC.

I prefer this way A LOT better. It also opens up the ability to upload to icefilms and the like. I like the idea of being able to play it through kodi on an android tv. I'm too lazy to actually go about doing this though.

Keep in mind that I'm not going to be uploading this regularly though. I might do Wednesday's show, but maybe not even that as it's a free show.
Since my seedbox is probably going to shit the bed with even a <1 Kb torrent, the file can be located here:

http://clicknupload.link/65uw3s5jxdco

The code for the m3u data can be found below. Just copy and paste it into notepad, than save as a .m3u file.

http://pastebin.com/Y7kDyajE

They seem to use the same link for any IP (I've tried with a couple in the U.S. and one in Canada). Streaming should work, although it might take a minute or two for the stream to actually begin. I have confirmed that it's working at the moment.
No, bitrate is lowered so I could upload to the OCFH. The file is about 75% the original size.