The Annotated Hobbit.pdf J.R.R. Tolkien

seeders: 24
leechers: 4
Added on January 18, 2015 by philthehipin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The Annotated Hobbit.pdf J.R.R. Tolkien (Size: 8.24 MB)
 The Annotated Hobbit.pdf8.24 MB

Description

The Annotated Hobbit PDF

I have taken the wonderful upload of the Tolkien Text Anthology and put this work into pdf format for my use on a tablet. As the book is presented with 2 columns of text per page sometimes a sentence is finished on the next page. I suggest to view as continuous page as you read.

As with any reproduction by a novice there will be the odd error but as an avid reader and collector of Tolkien's work I know the expense of owning each and every work about his work so I upload for your enjoyment hopefully.

Enjoy and please seed. I will be working through many more releases not added here so if you have requests for some of the harder to find Tolkien work or related work then pop a comment on this upload.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
8.24 MB
seeders:24
leechers:4
The Annotated Hobbit.pdf J.R.R. Tolkien

All Comments

Thank you for your uploads.
Thank you for this upload. I also was looking for The Complete Tolkien Companion, ISBN-13: 978-1250023551 and Tolkien's World from A to Z: The Complete Guide to Middle-Earth, ISBN-13: 978-0345449764. If you ever get these I would love to have them. Thank you so much for your uploads.
I have the Complete guide to middle earth by Robert Foster, I can have that up in the next half hour, as for the other, I have the first edition but not the third revised edition as is the isbn you provided. I will need to work on that one as it is all in htm at the moment. Would that be suitable for you?
You are most welcome, just take your time as the page changes to catch the ends of sentences correctly. You will get used to it Im sure. Enjoy
Thanks, I was looking for this for a long time.