The Amazing Spider-man - Crack Only - Proper - Pandora

seeders: 17
leechers: 0
Added on August 20, 2012 by blueskyyin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Amazing Spider-man - Crack Only - Proper - Pandora (Size: 3.89 MB)
 TAS.Crack.Only.Proper-Pandora.rar3.89 MB

Description

Instructions:
~~~~~~~~
1. Install the game. Works with the "UNLOCKED" Russian version and the official "SKIDROW" release (not the phony one).
2. Copy cracks over into the game directory, overwriting existing files.
3. In the game directory, run "ASMLauncher.exe" to configure the game. Choose the language, resolution, etc... When you're done, close it. (I selected the medium quality preset.)
4. Double click on "Game.exe" to run the game.

Screen:
~~~~~~

Info:
~~~~
Game is in English. No unusual CPU/GPU. No lagging or frame drop, smooth gameplay. Doesn't randomly quit to the desktop.

A couple of minor quirks, don't know if it's crack related. There are 2 instances where the background noises in the room are either in Russian or Chinese (NOT with the SKIDROW version). And there's a bug at the end of the game when you're "fighting the boss" where you might get stuck "in between the walls" if you approach "the wall" from the wrong angle.

ps: This crack was already available last week, but nobody here uploaded it. It this works for you, give it a thumbs up so that more people would download it and it wouldn't die off so soon.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.89 MB
seeders:17
leechers:0
The Amazing Spider-man - Crack Only - Proper - Pandora

Trailer

All Comments

Great Work 100%
thanks!
n10
Its a really nyc crack.Works for me.
Works great!
LOL, look at the screenshot and the date! I've long completed the game when I uploaded this. This one here is cracked by PANDORA, NOT SKIDROW.
.\n