The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) [RUS/ENG] Lossless RePack by RG Mechanics

seeders: 71
leechers: 6
Added on March 20, 2013 by AVM1986-NLin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) [RUS/ENG] Lossless RePack by RG Mechanics (Size: 6.34 GB)
 The_Amazing_Spider-Man_DVD1.iso4.37 GB
 The_Amazing_Spider-Man_DVD2.iso1.97 GB

Description

Release date: August 10, 2012Genre: Action, 3D, 3rd PersonDeveloper: BeenoxPublisher: Activision PublishingPublished in Russia: New DiscPublication Type: RePackLanguage: English, Russian, German, French, Spanish, ItalianSound language: Russian, English, German, French, Spanish, ItalianTablet: Not requiredSystem requirements:√ Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / Seven√ Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.6 Ghz / Athlon 64 X2 3800 +√ Memory: 2 Gb√ Video: 512 Mb, Shader Model 3.0, c support for DirectX 9.0c√ Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible√ Free hard drive space: 11 GBDescription:Go beyond the movie to experience what it's like to BE Spider-Man like never before.Set shortly after the events of Columbia Pictures' new film, The Amazing Spider-Man throws New York City's brand new hero back into free-roaming, web-slinging action, as he protects the Big Apple from a deluge of unimaginable threats.Experience the new Web Rush mechanic as Spidey twists his way through the NYC skyline with unprecedented speed and grace. The game's original story also explores beautiful indoor environments, as you'll encounter everything from skirmishes with everyday street thugs to pulse-pounding confrontations with Spider-Man's most lethal foes.Features RePack:Do not cut / recodedRepacked by RG Mechanics

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.34 GB
seeders:71
leechers:6
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) [RUS/ENG] Lossless RePack by RG Mechanics

Trailer

All Comments

worked great for me on win7 32 only thing i noticed is i cant read the comics i collected
fricking awesome :D
i will blindly trust the RG's
runs great thx R.G crashes sometimes,but nothing serious unless you play all day. those who have concerns that it is viruss no its not.
Even I got the same error!! Wat to do??? :(
Tried Everything... Not working on Win 8.1... :(