The 95-5 Code for Activating the Law of Attraction - Richard Dotts - [EPUB][N27]

seeders: 4
leechers: 4
Added on May 30, 2016 by N27in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The 95-5 Code for Activating the Law of Attraction - Richard Dotts - [EPUB][N27] (Size: 302.65 KB)
 The 95-5 Code for Activating the Law of Attraction - Richard Dotts.epub183.58 KB
 Cover.jpg119.07 KB

Description

The 95-5 Code: for Activating the Law of Attraction

by

Richard Dotts

Language: English | Format: EPUB | ASIN: B00RUQDPT0

Page count: 66 | Date Published: January 5, 2015 | Publisher: Richard Dotts

Religion & Spirituality, Spirituality, Personal Growth, Spiritual Growth

CONTENTS

Chapter 1 - A More Effective Definition of Manifestations
Chapter 2 - Working With Manifestation Stuck Points
Chapter 3 - Seeing Through The Eyes of the Universe
Chapter 4 - How I Discovered The 95-5 Code
Chapter 5 - Understanding the '5' In The 95-5 Code
Chapter 6 - How I Spend My Sacred Manifestation Time
Chapter 7 - Living the 95 in the 95-5 Code
Chapter 8 - Living The Immersion Technique
Chapter 9 - The Universe Holds Your Intentions In Escrow!
Chapter 10 - Living The Way Of The Great Master

Excerpt:

A More Effective Definition of Manifestations

Most books on manifestation and reality creation emphasize outer-directed actions and steps to ask for what you want. “If only you’ll do these steps in the right order as described… then you’ll get this!” Indeed, a quick browsing of titles on any bookstore shelf (or online catalog) will show you that there is no shortage of books wanting to show you physical methods that claim to materialize your desires and attract greater good into your life. All is well and good, but all this brings about several unanswered questions: What do we do during the rest of our time when we are not using these techniques? Are we supposed to use these manifestation techniques and state our intentions / desires over-and-over again? Or are we supposed to do them just once, as is often suggested? What do we do with the 95% (or possibly more) of our time when we are not actively stating our desires, visualizing, writing affirmations, meditating, praying, or engaged in some esoteric technique… What do we do during the times in between?

It turns out that the answer to this question holds the keys to successful and effective manifestations. In fact, it makes all of the difference, and is responsible for most of your day-to-day results. Even I am surprised, looking back, that I did not realize this profound truth earlier… because I too, like many others, have also fallen into the trap of focusing on outer-directed rituals that one can take to manifest our desires. What I realize today after more than a decade of doing this work is that all the active manifestation techniques we practice constitute only a very small portion of our waking hours. I calculated that even if we meditated or engaged in active visualization three times a day for fifteen minutes each time, it still only works out to be a measly 3% of our day. Three percent! And most people I know don’t even actively state their intentions or visualize for that long every single day.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
302.65 KB
seeders:4
leechers:4
The 95-5 Code for Activating the Law of Attraction - Richard Dotts - [EPUB][N27]