The 40th Annual Peoples Choice Awards 2014 720p 5.1Ch HDTV ReEnc-DeeJayAhmed [LittleFairyRG]

seeders: 13
leechers: 9
Added on January 9, 2014 by DeeJayTyrionin TV
Torrent verified.

The 40th Annual Peoples Choice Awards 2014 720p 5.1Ch HDTV ReEnc-DeeJayAhmed [LittleFairyRG] (Size: 894.15 MB)
 The.40th.Annual.Peoples.Choice.Awards.2014.720p.HDTV.ReEnc-DeeJayAhmed.mkv893.06 MB
 LittleFairyRG.png1.09 MB
 DeeJayAhmed ReEncodes.txt1.12 KB
 My Facebook Page.txt149 bytes

Description

DeeJayAhmed
https://www.facebook.com/DeeJayAhmedTorrents

Keep Seeding!!=))
Do Comment On The A/V Quality Considering The Size Of The File..!
My Other Uploads: http://kickasstorrents.ee/community/show/deejayahmed-encodes-other-uploads/

LittleFairyRG
aryan_l33t - LittleFairyRG - kiraLouise - tinkertorrents - DeeJayAhmed
Visit us at - www.lfrg.co.vu (currently under construction, but feel free to visit, and make sure you leave feedback for us)

Format : Matroska
Length : 893 MiB for 1h 28mn 42s 451ms

Video #0 : AVC
Aspect : 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps

Audio #0 : AAC
Infos : 6 channels, 48.0 KHz

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
894.15 MB
seeders:13
leechers:9
The 40th Annual Peoples Choice Awards 2014 720p 5.1Ch HDTV ReEnc-DeeJayAhmed [LittleFairyRG]

All Comments

AMAZING EXCELLENT MKV (Matroska) TORRENT! THANKS!
I've Just Encoded It, The Source Was This Torrent
I Might Do The Newsroom In Future!!
plz don't say that otherwise all my hopes for person of interest 1080p pack will be gone coz it also has 20+ ep.
Lol It Depends, If I Have Free Time I Will Do Arrow nd Person Of Interest Both!!
I have not done any encoding/ripping/or whatever is done to a tvshow but I have done some movie format conversions in the past for my personal use only though. The thing about MKV that I admire so much that I prefer that format against any other is the very clear vivid images and audio it produces it has the potential to be a very small file but it might require A LOT of TIME maybe. I don't know. Given the source is pure & clear and of HIDEF/BR whatever. We might also notice there are MKV HD movies out there in the torrent world with very large file sizes, usually newer movies, understandably so since they are uploaded at the fastest possible time and other movies, usually older ones with significantly small sizes but awesomely clear video & audio. You guys should know what I am talking about.
If Mr.DEEJAYAHMED has the time, and is willing, he can probably do tvshows or movies with HD1080P or BR1080P and rip/convert them to small sized MKV movies. This is possible. If only I know how to. But it is obvious that Mr.DEEJAYAHMED is skilled in this craft. It is all up to you sir. Hats out to you from me, in other words, We salute you.