The 100 Best Movies You've Never Seen

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on June 16, 2011 by gnv64in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

The 100 Best Movies You've Never Seen (Size: 16.47 MB)
 The 100 Best Movies You've Never Seen (gnv64).pdf16.47 MB
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt46 bytes

Description

By Richard Crouse
ECW Press | 2003-09-01 | 275 pages | ISBN10: 1550225901 | PDF | 15 mb
Amazon Link :
http://www.amazon.com/Best-Movies-Youve-Never-Seen/dp/1550225901

Offbeat movie buffs, discerning video renters, and critical viewers will benefit from this roll call of the best overlooked films of the last 70 years. Richard Crouse, film critic and host of television’s award-winning Reel to Real, details his favorite films, from the sublime Monsoon Wedding to the ridiculous Eegah! The Name Written in Blood. Each movie is featured with a detailed description of plot, notable trivia tidbits, critical reviews, and interviews with actors and filmmakers. Featured interviews include Bill Wyman on a little-known Rolling Stones documentary, schlockmeister Lloyd Kaufman on the history of the Toxic Avenger, reclusive writer and director Hampton Fancher on his film The Minus Man, and B-movie hero Bruce Campbell on playing Elvis Presley in Bubba Ho-Tep. Sidebars feature quirky details, including legal disclaimers and memorable quotes.
Richard Crouse is the host of Reel to Real on the Independent Film Channel. He is the author of Who Wrote the Book of Love and Big Bang, Baby. He lives in Toronto, Ontario.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
16.47 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0

All Comments

nice upload thanks for the uploading uploader
good. Thank you.
great
just ok
its old movie
Yes.. true.. I have never seen them...
thanks
thanks
good
nice one, i'll ahve a look and see if there are some new movies to see.. anyone seen 'Harold and Maude'? God.. a true classic!