Thats What I Am (2011) HDRip ENG SUB

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 11, 2011 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pHDRiPDVDDVDRip

Thats What I Am (2011) HDRip ENG SUB (Size: 1.46 GB)
 Thats.What.I.Am.2011.HDRip.avi1.46 GB
 Thats.What.I.Am.2011.HDRip.RUS.full.voronine.srt108.51 KB
 Thats.What.I.Am.2011.HDRip.ENG.full.srt106.38 KB

Description

nformation about the film
Name: Here I am a Original title: That's What I Am Released: 2011 Genre: Drama Director: Michael Pavone Starring: Ed Harris, Chase Ellison, Molly Parker, Daniel Roebuck, Randy Orton, Daniel Yale, Alexander Walters, Mia Frampton, Amy Madigan, Camille E. Bourgeois III About the film: This film tells the 13-year-old boy named Andy Nicol, who was a teacher of English literature, Mr. Simon (Ed Harris) puts in a couple of "Big Gee", a long, red-haired classmate , the main object of ridicule throughout the school. Very soon, Andy learns that the madness of Mr. Simon joined the pair of two completely different students definitely lies its own method. As the history of Mr. Simon is at the center heinous rumors. It all starts with the fact that one of the students brought to justice for the beating of a student. When Andy sees the "Big Gee" fearlessly stands up for her and confronts brute force, he changes his attitude to it. In fact, this episode turns his life and the life of "Big G" and their teacher Mr. Simon. To the surprise of Andy, "Big Gee" is an intelligent, kind, tolerant and decent person. Official Site Country: USA Studio: World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) File Format: AVI (XviD) Quality: HDRip (Ex. 720p DON) Video: 704x384 (1.83:1), 23.976 fps, XviD build 50 ~ 1599 kbps avg, 0.25 bit / pixel Audio: 48 kHz, AC3 Dolby Digital, 3 / 2 (L, C, R, l, r) + LFE ch, ~ 448 kbps Subtitles: Russian, English (SRT) Semple (in from site E Voronin)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.46 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Thats What I Am (2011) HDRip ENG SUB

Trailer