That Which I Love Destroys Me - Documentary 2015 (HD) - {irish444}.mp4

seeders: 18
leechers: 2
Added on May 24, 2015 by irish444in Movies > Documentary
Torrent verified.

That Which I Love Destroys Me - Documentary 2015 (HD) - {irish444}.mp4 (Size: 639.1 MB)
 That Which I Love Destroys Me - Documentary 2015 (HD) - {irish444}.mp4639.1 MB

Description

image image

Documentary - 2015 (73 Mins.)

As it's Memorial Day, I think this Documentary is very appropriate, and honors our troops that have given so much for our country.

That Which I Love Destroys Me

That Which I Love Destroys Me is a unique and powerful film by director Ric Roman Waugh. TWILDM is an uncensored look at the current epidemic of PTSD and severe mental trauma that create tremendous challenges for returning service members. A five-year labor of love, TWILDM followed two Special Operations Soldiers as they returned home after fighting in the longest combat campaign in American history only to face a new battle; the effects and stigma of PTSD and reintegration as a whole. But more importantly, the documentary addresses how they're overcoming these issues.

All files are being uploaded to a seedbox (Thank you LighteningOne) and will be seeded for 2 months.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
639.1 MB
seeders:18
leechers:2
That Which I Love Destroys Me - Documentary 2015 (HD) - {irish444}.mp4

All Comments

THX!!
Thanks uploader!
Great quality, keep it up :)
You gentlemen flaming the torrent have not even downloaded it. Please Check here for the rules! Thanx.

https://kat.cm/community/sho...-reporting-torrents-kat-way/
I don't have much sympathy for the forces that go invade other countries (mine had an US' orchestrated coup, with hundreds of thousands of deads and tortured people, during the decades of dictatorship), but these people (the soldiers who see combat) are exploited just like everybody else for the benefit of the very top of wealth owners. US people live in a fog of misinformation and consumerism, but that doesn't cleanse them, they still go to kill people with inferior armament, civilians, children, etc. to take their resources and freedom away.
Hey Dude... This is our Memorial Day, so I don't need to hear any of your Anti-American crap.

I've heard this line before. Hey everybody, Karl Marx junior just posted on my page! (Workers of the world unite!)

You obviously have internet and you can post, so YOU seem to have resources and freedom!

This is not a forum for your stupid diatribe so just rate the video, shut up, and go away. Don't post this crap on my wall or videos, Fidel. If you do, I will report you to the KAT Moderators.
No, you don't WANT to hear the truth, but you clearly do NEED to hear it. You're even more off-topic than ghyjusgj, and unlike you, he wasn't deliberately trying to be an a-hole about it.
Oh..I'm so uneducated, and I desperately need you to help me!! I don't need or want a political analysis or to be educated by you. Here's the point, since you didn't get it the first time... DO THESE DISCUSSIONS IN SOME OTHER FORUM, DON'T D/L IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT! THE DESCRIPTION OF THE FILE WAS VERY CLEAR.
Oh and by the way since your name calling, isn't that politically incorrect, Mr.Lib?? I'll make it short
Thanx again! looks interesting