That.Dragon.Cancer.PROPER-PLAZA

seeders: 124
leechers: 32
Added on January 17, 2016 by mercs213in Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

That.Dragon.Cancer.PROPER-PLAZA (Size: 3.99 GB)
 plaza-that.dragon.cancer.iso3.99 GB

Description

░░▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓░ ▓████  ▓▓▒ ░▓███░ ███ ▓▓  ░█░ ▓██▒ ███░ ▓██ █  █░ ░███ ░███ ███ █▒  ░█ ███ ░███ ▓██ ▓█  ██ ███▒ ███▓ ██▓▒█  ░██▓░ ███ ███▓ ▒████ ░▓██▓░ ▓▓▓▓█▓█▓███▓ ░▓██▓  ████ ▓███ ▒▓████░ ████▒ ███████▓ ▒████████████ ███████▓  ▒▒ ███▒ ▓███▓░ ███▓ ███░ ██░ █░ ███▓ ███░ ██▒  ░███ ███ ███ ▓██ █ ▒██▒ ███ ▓██  ███▒ ██▒ ▒██ ▒███ █▒ ▒██▒ ▓██ ▒███ ▒  ▒░ ░███ ██▒ ██▒ ███▒ █▒ ▓█▓ ▒▓▒██▒ ███▒ █▓  █▓ ███ ██▓ ▒███ ░████ ▒█▓ ██▒▓▓▒ ██ ░████ ░█▓  ▓██████ ▒█████░▒████░ █████▓ ▓▓▓▓██ ▒████▒ █████▓  ▓▓▒ ░▓█▒ ░▓▓ ░▓█▓░ ▓█▓░ ██ ░▓▓ ▓█▓░  ██ ▒██  ██░ ▒██▓  ▒██████▓  ▓▓▓▒ 											  -P-R-E-S-E-N-T-S-	 That Dragon, Cancer PROPER (c) Numinous Games 						  Release Date : 01/2016 Protection : Steam  Discs : 1 Genre : Adventure  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▄▀▀▀█ █▀▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ █▀▀▀█ █▀▀▀█ █ █ █ █ █▀▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ █ █ █▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  "This is where we go to remember our son Joel, up through here along this path. We want to show you who he was, and how his life changed us. Can we walk here together for a while?" A videogame developer's love letter to his son; an immersive narrative driven experience to memorialize Joel Green and, through his story, honor the many he represents.That Dragon, Canceris a poetic and playful interactive retelling of Joels 4-year fight against cancer. For more info go to : http://store.steampowered.com/app/419460/   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ █▀▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▀▀ █ ▄▀▀▀█ █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ █ █ █ ▀▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▀█ █ █ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ █ █ █ ▄▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄▀ █ █ █▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   1. Extract release  2. Mount ISO 3. Install the game 4. Copy crack from the PLAZA folder 5. Play!   Proper Notes : The other release is missing the 32bit version of  the game. 		 General Notes: - Block the game's exe in your firewall to prevent the game from  trying to go online .. - If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▄▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀█ ▄▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀ █ ▄▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ █ ▀▀█ █▀▀▀▄ █▀▀▀▀ █▀▀▀▀ █▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ █▄▄▄█ █ █ █▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CODEX - ENiGMA - ADDONiA ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ █▀▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▀▀ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▀▄ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ █ █ █▀▀▀▀ █ █ █ ▀▀▀▀█ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ █ █ █▄▄▄▀ █▄█▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  Coming soon...

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.99 GB
seeders:124
leechers:32
That.Dragon.Cancer.PROPER-PLAZA

All Comments

The first thing I usually discuss when I lose a child is "How can I profit from my child's death?"

This is a cancerous game. How ironic.
I bought the game, if I I never even play it for one second, I honestly feel my money went to a good cause, #screwCancer. its the worst disease to even strike humanity besides humanity.

Yes, the game is in fact dedicated to his son, with live recordings of him, his son and his wifes voices, tears and emotional moments, that child laughing is his son that passed from cancer, something to think about when playing the game.
Hmmm interesting game...but probably too depressing for me to play it i have played too many sad japanese games
This game sounds so incredibly depressing, i cannot imagine ANYONE wanting to "play" this game.

Of course children with cancer is a horribly sad situation, but to.. relive someone else's pain seems.. unhealthy.
Reinstalled again and it's working now, thanks a million !

Anyone know how to remove the black bars ? I'm on an Ultrawide and the bars are too low and float on the picture which is fullscreen.