Textbook of Anatomy 2nd Ed, Vol I (Upper Limb and Thorax) [PDF][tahir99] VRG.pdf

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 4, 2014 by tahir99in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Textbook of Anatomy 2nd Ed, Vol I (Upper Limb and Thorax) [PDF][tahir99] VRG.pdf (Size: 19.03 MB)
 Textbook of Anatomy 2nd Ed, Vol I (Upper Limb and Thorax) [PDF][tahir99] VRG.pdf19.03 MB

Description

Textbook Of Anatomy Upper Limb and Thorax Vol-1 2nd/2014

Author : Vishram Singh

TRUE PDF, BOOKMARKED

Edition : 2nd | Year : 2014 | Pages : 330 | ISBN : 9788131237298 | Publisher : Elsevier Health Sciences, India

§ Detailed exposition on joints movements and nerves of the upper limb § Surgical anatomy of heart and lungs § Chapters on Bones of the Upper Limb, Pectoral Region, Axilla (Armpit), Arm, Forearm, Elbow and Radio-ulnar Joints, Lungs (Pulmones), Trachea and Esophagus have been revised thoroughly § Clinical Correlations integrated in the text, highlighting practical application of anatomical facts, have been modified extensively § Addition of new line diagrams and improvement in earlier diagrams § Addition of halftone figures to enrich the understanding of clinical correlations § Inclusion of new tables and flowcharts and revision in earlier tables § Clinical Case Study at the end of each chapter to initiate interest of students in problem based learning (PBL) § Additional information of higher academic value presented in a simple way in N.B. to make it more interesting for readers, especially the aspiring postgraduates § Important facts useful for candidates appearing in various entrance examinations like PGME, USMLE, PLAB, listed under Golden Facts to Remember § Multiple Choice Questions at the end of the book for self-assessment of the topics studied

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
19.03 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Textbook of Anatomy 2nd Ed, Vol I (Upper Limb and Thorax) [PDF][tahir99] VRG.pdf