Test Drive Ferrari Racing Legends RePack-RG Elements

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on December 11, 2012 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Test Drive Ferrari Racing Legends RePack-RG Elements (Size: 1.5 GB)
 vcredist_x64.exe5.45 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe3.94 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe292.84 KB
 gfwlivesetup.exe623.15 KB
 SetupData-2.pack1.22 GB
 SetupData-1.pack270.84 MB
 setup.exe1.56 MB
 element arts.nfo40.5 KB
 autorun.inf82 bytes

Description

Test Drive Ferrari Racing Legends RePack-RG ElementsInformation:Date: 2012 Genre: Racing Developer: Slightly Mad Studios Publisher: Evolved Games Language: English Language voice English Tablet: enclosing (ALI213)RePackers: RG ELEMENTS ARTSDescription:Ferrari brand comes alive in a whole new racing simulator Test Drive: Ferrari. The speed and power of the cars and a variety of race tracks can challenge even the most experienced riders. From Sophisticated physics with vast expanses of the racetrack to the well-developed vehicles, Test Drive: Ferrari combines maximum driving pleasure of the legendary sports car!System Requirements:Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7 Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo processor with a clock frequency of 2.0 GHz RAM: 1 GB Video Card: 256 MB VRAM Free space on hard disk: 2.13 GBRePack Features:--- remove duplicate roller / Nothing is converted --- Installation of additional software (DirectX, Visual C + +, GFW Live)--- ELEMENTS ARTSInstallation Steps:1) Download the torrent.2) Install the game.3) Play and have fun.4) Support the Developers if you like the game.

SCREENS:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.5 GB
seeders:3
leechers:1
Test Drive Ferrari Racing Legends RePack-RG Elements

Trailer

All Comments

There is an option somewhere that lets you make an offline profile, ½ year comment i know
AVG 2013 Anti Virus found 4 virus!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....i recommend
virus found
Works great
2012-12-22 12:35
yeah great game thanx uploader
Games works fine on win 8.Thx.
Thank you!
r there really virus n r they harmful 4 pc. if they r trojans then i think its ok