Terry Bolryder - Bear to the Rescue - (Bear Claw Security Book 3) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub

seeders: 1
leechers: 14
Added on March 1, 2016 by Wildwielderin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Terry Bolryder - Bear to the Rescue - (Bear Claw Security Book 3) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub (Size: 170 KB)
 Terry Bolryder - Bear to the Rescue - (Bear Claw Security Book 3).epub170 KB

Description

Any problem with my uploads, or if they need re-seeding, please PM me - I rarely if ever get time to look at comments on my torrents,
but I will ALWAYS respond to Private Messages on the same day - I stand by my torrents 100% and will do anything it takes to get them to you:)

February 28, 2016 - English - Paranormal Romance - EPub

Bronson is the best bear in the business when it comes to personal protection. As the owner and founder of Bear Claw Security, he takes bodyguarding to a whole new level. And while he’s used to ladies coming onto him for his good looks and easy smile, he has never had a problem staying professional. That is, until his new employee turns out to be a sassy, curvy, sharp-witted hacker who needs his protection and may just be his mate.

Tech expert Regan is only working at Bear Claw as a favor to a friend. She’s definitely not planning to stay long term. Not when it puts her next to a gigantic, handsome, overbearing bear shifter that makes her weak in the knees if she looks at him too long. She doesn’t need or want a mate, no matter how much the animal inside her begs for a taste of her sexy, alpha male boss. But when a close call lands her under his protection and in his house, Regan isn’t sure she can hold off much longer.

With two alpha bear shifters in close quarters, it’s easy for things to get steamy and complicated. But Bronson knows he wants Regan for keeps. Now to convince her that he’s a bear she can trust, while keeping her safe from the forces following her, and the skeletons in his own closet that are threatening to break out.

A KAT Trusted Fiction Elite Uploader

Thanks to Original Uploader if not me:)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
170 KB
seeders:1
leechers:14
Terry Bolryder - Bear to the Rescue - (Bear Claw Security Book 3) - {^Wildwielder^}[CPUL].epub