Terrorvision - Super Delux

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 31, 2011 by barneybearin Music
Torrent verified.

Terrorvision - Super Delux (Size: 75.03 MB)
 01 - Demolition Song.mp36.27 MB
 02 - Hold Tight.mp36.04 MB
 03 - Neighbourhood.mp37 MB
 04 - Pushover.mp37.13 MB
 05 - This Is Suicide.mp36.2 MB
 06 - Babylon.mp36.27 MB
 07 - All The Girls Wanna Dance.mp37.66 MB
 08 - Friend In Need.mp37.24 MB
 09 - Rock Radio.mp35.79 MB
 10 - Shiny Things.mp37.56 MB
 11 - Run & Hide.mp37.82 MB
 Front.jpg24.45 KB
 SSDJ nfo.txt3.75 KB

Description

The new Terrorvision album Super Delux (never thought we’d have the pleasure of saying that again) is their first studio album in 10 years, and DBD are glad to report that it is packed full of the bounce and northern wit that made us fall in love with them in the first place.

Opener Demolition Song reminisces of a youth spent breaking windows, playing on the grass and seeing how things have changed. It also has a chorus you’ll be wishing was your superhero theme tune.

Hold Tight and Neighbourhood are fantastic Terrorvision rockers, and Pushover rolls in on an incredibly funky riff and includes the line ‘You told me you’re a rocker, but I caught ya… dancin’ to Madonna’. Brilliant!

Babylon is a massive sing along pure rock n roll tune with big shit kicking boots on and will be stuck in your frontal lobes forever.

The next two tracks have the biggest contrast of the whole album, All The Girls Wanna Dance is an upbeat all out rock n roll party anthem with a stellar performance from Mark Yates and Friend in Need features a nifty ukelele solo from Tony Wright – both are absolutely brilliant in their own way.

Rock Radio showcases Tony’s lyrical genius ‘I really like Ozzy, not too sure about Kelly, I want Sabbath on the wilas, not Sharon on the telly’ we’d be surprised if this doesn’t get the seven bells played out of it – especially on Rock Radio, but it’s certainly one of those tunes that will be testing the suspension of the floorboards as part of the Terrorvision live set. Trust us when we say it’s catchier than man-flu.

Overall the album is a fantastic return for the Vision and even though lyrically it sounds more grown up it still sounds so much fun, and will leave you with a big shit-eating grin.

1 Demolition Song
2 Hold Tight
3 Neighbourhood
4 Pushover
5 This Is Suicide
6 Babylon
7 All The Girls Wanna Dance
8 Friend In Need
9 Rock Radio
10 Shiny Things
11 Run & Hide
[