Terraria.Xbox.360.Edition.XBLA.XBOX360-MoNGoLS

seeders: 12
leechers: 0
Added on April 10, 2013 by macmandain Games > XBOX360
Torrent verified.

Terraria.Xbox.360.Edition.XBLA.XBOX360-MoNGoLS (Size: 29.99 MB)
 mgl-trra.rar14.31 MB
 mgl-trra.rar14.31 MB
 mgl-trra.rar1.37 MB
 Mongols.nfo7.92 KB
 за Xbox360,RGH,JTAG,LT+,...txt714 bytes
 mgl-trra.sfv69 bytes

Description

Terraria

================================================== =========
----- Game Info ------------------------------------------ ------
================================================== =========

Developer: Re-Logic, Engine Software
Publisher: 505 Games
Release date: 10.04.2013
Genre: Action
Type: Arcade
Hack: RGH

description

Dig, fight, explore, build! Nothing is impossible in this action-packed adventure game. The world is your canvas and the ground itself is your paint.
Grab your tools and go! You can do many things in Terraria: make weapons and fight off a variety of enemies in numerous biomes, dig deep underground to find accessories, money, and other useful things, gather wood, stone, ores, and other resources to create everything you need to make the world your own and defend it. Build a house, a fort, even a castle, and people will move in to live there and perhaps even sell you different wares to assist you on your journey. But beware, there are even more challenges awaiting you ... Are you up to the task?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
29.99 MB
seeders:12
leechers:0
Terraria.Xbox.360.Edition.XBLA.XBOX360-MoNGoLS

Trailer

All Comments

i have a Xk3y but it doesn't work for me... like all other games have iso. but this one is all abunch of numbers like wut? i really want this to my xbox since i cant have Xbox live due to cracked derpy xbox but i want it to work for xk3y =P tell me if you know anything about it
This is for a hard drive xkeys are not able to run xbla's if you want to run a this xbla your going to need a jtag because it can run unassinged codes. Xkeys work great I have one and it plays games flawlessly just be careful with the fcc cable it can sometimes get fried.
so it works with xkey? but its not 100% safe? but i dont know how to make it work. i have the thing to transfer over games to my xkey but the arcade games like Minecraft and terraria doesn't work.
No it doesnt work with xkey, buy the game from live if you want it so badly
my xbox is chipped if i do that my xbox will stop workin
if you chip your console it does not mean your console will stop working. If you want to run the torrent above you are going to need a jtag. Console chipping is not the best route to go though, and you will not have xbox live access; same as the jtag. But if you just want to play backup iso's then you'll want to get an xkey and a external hard drive. If you dont have the money i can suggest flashing your dvd drive. None of these ways i mentioned are 100% xbox live safe, except for chipping that has a 0%. Hope this helps answer your question and maybe a few more.
Ya, I have a reg xbox and really want the game. :P