Terraria [Deividas Repack]

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on May 15, 2016 by DeividasLTin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: iPhone

Terraria [Deividas Repack] (Size: 103.83 MB)
 autorun.inf63 bytes
 setup.exe9.55 MB
 setup-1.bin11.37 MB
 setup-2.bin75.32 MB
 dotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe868.57 KB
 xnafx40_redist.msi6.73 MB

Description

I present you a repack of a game "Terraria" where you can do:
Dig, Fight, Explore, Build: The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory. Will you delve deep into cavernous expanses in search of treasure and raw materials with which to craft ever-evolving gear, machinery, and aesthetics? Perhaps you will choose instead to seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat? Maybe you will decide to construct your own city to house the host of mysterious allies you may encounter along your travels?

In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours!

Blending elements of classic action games with the freedom of sandbox-style creativity, Terraria is a unique gaming experience where both the journey and the destination are completely in the player’s control. The Terraria adventure is truly as unique as the players themselves!

Are you up for the monumental task of exploring, creating, and defending a world of your own?

Please seed this torrent! Thanks! And if any good people out there can donate to me, because in my country its crisis, theres the link: https://www.paypal.me/DVDLT

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
103.83 MB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Terraria [Deividas Repack]

Trailer

Screenshots

Terraria [Deividas Repack] screenshot
Terraria [Deividas Repack] screenshot