Terminal Design | 718 (Brooklyn) Font Family 24×OTF $600

seeders: 10
leechers: 0
Added on January 11, 2016 by I4APin Other
Torrent verified.

Terminal Design | 718 (Brooklyn) Font Family 24×OTF $600 (Size: 3.17 MB)
 Terminal Design | 718 (Brooklyn) Font Family 24×OTF $600.zip3.17 MB

Description

by Terminal Design

"Terminal Design and I have been based in Brooklyn for awhile now, and I feel no great need to suddenly jump on the 'Brooklyn is Hip’ bandwagon. I’ve always thought Brooklyn was a great place to live and work, and I don’t need a fuzzy-faced Billy-berg (Williamsburg) artisanal-pickle maker to tell me how cool the borough is.

718 is my new family of sans-serif typefaces designed to honour what the corporate slaves in Manhattan refer to as the "Outer Boroughs". 718 is the telephone area code of all things not Manhattan. In other words, the real area code for the real New York (and taken by itself, the largest city in the U.S.)

718’s design influences are numerous and subtle. A little English, a little Italian, a little Dutch, a little humanist, a little geometric. A bit of this and a bit of that. It sets really well in text sizes and has a nice personality in display.

From an OpenType standpoint, 718 has all of the features you have come to expect from my fonts. Small caps, ligatures, arbitrary fractions, tabular and proportional lining and old-style figures, ordinals, and a stylistic set that contains proportional small cap lining figures."

— James Montalbano

http://www.terminaldesign.com/fonts/718-complete-family/

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.17 MB
seeders:10
leechers:0
Terminal Design | 718 (Brooklyn) Font Family 24×OTF $600

All Comments

Upload Power!
is that like a superpower? am i a meta-human? meta-uploader?
uploadpower isn't a word in english, at least it wasn't until you just coined the term.

überhochladenmacht!