TeraByte Unlimited Image For Windows v2 70 retail-FOSI

seeders: 11
leechers: 8
Added on March 26, 2012 by scene4allin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

TeraByte Unlimited Image For Windows v2 70 retail-FOSI (Size: 99.08 MB)
 fo-i270_gui.exe56.01 MB
 fo-i270.exe43.06 MB
 fosi.nfo8.21 KB
 read me.txt4.28 KB
 file_id.diz388 bytes

Description

F.O.S.I. - P R E S E N T STeraByte.Unlimited.Image.For.Windows.v2.70.retail-FOSIRLS DATE ..............: 25-Mar-2012RLS SiZE ..............: 20 * 5,00 MBRLS NAME ..............: fo-i270.zipPROTECTiON ............: SerialREQUiREMENTS ..........: Windows OSDESCRiPTiON N' iNSTALLATiONImage for Windows is an affordable and reliable drive image backupand restore solution that provides an easy and convenient way tocompletely backup all your hard drive's data, programs andoperating systems. Your backups can be saved directly to externalUSB and FireWire? drives, to internal or network drives, and evendirectly to CD, DVD, or BD. The Image for Windows package includesan easy-to-use MakeDisk wizard for creating a recovery boot disk.To restore your data, programs and operating systems back to theway they were when the backup was created, simply boot therecovery disk and restore the partition(s) or drive(s) you need torecover. It's that easy.Image for Windows utilizes the technology provided by VolumeShadow Copy Service (VSS) or PHYLock?, an add-on componentincluded in the Image for Windows package. VSS and PHYLock? allowsyou to continue using your computer while the backup is locked toa point-in-time. This eliminates the inconsistencies typicallyexperienced while backing up a partition that is in use.Image for Windows runs under the Windows operating system, yet itcan backup or restore any partition, including those of DOS orLinux, and even partitions encrypted by third-party software.Register with the following:Name: James MoonKey: 000017-HTADRF-X8HMEU-00GGG5-B8B2NK-DUWYMG-E370YX-67JZ2Y-4V1HFF-Y0XKZUAdditional Product Keys:Image for DOS: 743F-ECD2-764CImage for Linux: 743F-ECD2-764COSD Tool Suite: 226E-ECD2-764CNFO LAST UPDATED06-11-2004

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
99.08 MB
seeders:11
leechers:8
TeraByte Unlimited Image For Windows v2 70 retail-FOSI

All Comments

Thanks for uploading the Torrent...!
Thank You.