Ten Stupid Things Men Do to Mess Up Their Lives-Mantesh

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on June 13, 2011 by Manteshin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Ten Stupid Things Men Do to Mess Up Their Lives-Mantesh (Size: 11.51 MB)
 Ten Stupid Things Men Do to Mess Up Their Lives.pdf11.51 MB
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.txt46 bytes

Description

Ten Stupid Things Men Do to Mess Up Their Lives

Harpercollins |
Laura C. Schlessinger
English
ISBN: 0060173084
324 Pages
PDF
11.5 MB

Shows men how to think through their decisions, restrain their macho impulses, and marry for the right reasons.

Everything will be okay ... once you admit that Dr. Laura's always right. This companion volume to the radio advice factory's 1994 bestseller (which tackled the stupid things women do) serves up plenty of the no-nonsense, old-fashioned morality that her legions of listeners love. Brutally reductive--but not necessarily wrong--this book chalks up men's problems to trying to save "damsels in distress," refusing to admit to a healthy dependence on others, climbing the career ladder to the detriment of your relationships, denying the duty and pleasure of child-rearing, and many others. Whatever your personal reaction to her brassy, unapologetic style, Dr. Schlessinger is a refreshing antidote to the wishy-washy "everything's relative and everyone's different" trend that held sway for a time. Ten Stupid Things Men Do to Mess up Their Lives contains a lot of good advice--even though it has as much in common with instant soup mix as with therapy.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
11.51 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Ten Stupid Things Men Do to Mess Up Their Lives-Mantesh

All Comments

Omg i cannot stand this book you can tell it was written by a feminist complete waste of time i do not recommend downloading. but it is a legitimate download
thanx for the book. fast d/l
nice upload thanks for the uploading uploader
Thanks A+++
Saw the name Dr. Laura and skipped this ebook. I don't need advice from some old nagging fart, I HATE old, stupid women that think they know everything as if they are Mother of the World. More like the Mother F'ers of the World! Seriously, I hate old women, from their nosy, prying eyes, scared of everything/always worrying (why worry, you will die soon anyway!), to their constant nagging on how to do every little thing (from the simplest task such as washing laundry in the machine to how to wipe your own ass). I rented 3 different rooms before from 3 different old landlords and had enough of their spying on my every move. They need to get a life and stay out of my way. F--- Dr. Laura and all women above the age of 55
thanks
thanks for upload.
thnx good one
thx