Tempt Me If You Can (Sinclair Brothers #2) by Janet Chapman - epub - zeke23

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 6, 2016 by zeke23in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Tempt Me If You Can (Sinclair Brothers #2) by Janet Chapman - epub - zeke23 (Size: 296.45 KB)
 2-temptmei_iJ08mtOE.epub296.45 KB

Description

Tempt Me If You Can (Sinclair Brothers #2)
by Janet Chapman
4.07 · Rating Details · 881 Ratings · 62 Reviews 23
This sequel to THE MAN MUST MARRY features Ben Sinclair as he falls for a woman he never expected to love--and the son he never knew he had.

HE'LL PLAY BY HER RULES UNTIL SHE FALLS FOR HIM...HOOK, LINE, AND SINKER.

When an anonymous letter stuns shipping magnate and confirmed bachelor Ben Sinclair with the news that he has a teenage son, he's determined to make good on the past. But Emma Sands doesn't trust him. The beautiful, fiery blonde has raised her nephew in the peaceful woods of Maine since he was five, and just because fifteen-year-old Michael is the spitting image of his tall, handsome father doesn't give Ben the right to march in and change their lives forever. Or so she thinks, until his return mysteriously unearths a dangerous small-town secret. With Michael's help, Ben will do whatever it takes to prove to fiercely independent Emma that he can be the fearless protector she never knew she wanted...and the passionate lover she always thought she could resist.

Janet Chapman is the author of twenty-two contemporary and magical romance novels, all of which are set in her beautiful state of Maine. She lives in a cozy log home on a beautiful lake with her husband, surrounded by an eclectic assortment of wildlife that she finds both entertaining and inspiring. Probably best known for her Highlander Series (a saga of twelfth century warriors rebuilding their clans in modern-day Maine that now spans three generations), Janet also has two spin-off magical series (Midnight Bay & Spellbound Falls) and several contemporary family series set on the coast and in the mountains. With over three million books printed in six languages, her stories regularly appear on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller’s lists.

When she’s not writing (well, when she should to be writing but isn’t), Janet and her husband are traveling the state in their camper throughout all four seasons; hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, and generally rubbing elbows with Mother Nature while always keeping an eye out for colorful new characters—human and beast—to put in her stories.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
296.45 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Tempt Me If You Can (Sinclair Brothers #2) by Janet Chapman - epub - zeke23