Teen Mom 2 S03E13 Finale Special.wmv

seeders: 37
leechers: 1
Added on February 15, 2013 by bigfatgritsin TV
Torrent verified.

Teen Mom 2 S03E13 Finale Special.wmv (Size: 227.11 MB)
 Teen Mom 2 S03E13 Finale Special.wmv227.11 MB

Description

This is the finale check up special for Teen Mom 2 season 3. This file is a .wmv recording of a live stream so the quality is not the best but it is watchable.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
227.11 MB
seeders:37
leechers:1
Teen Mom 2 S03E13 Finale Special.wmv

All Comments

Thank You
thx uploader
Will get S04E01 as soon as it becomes available on their site!
I actually started working on that last night. How did you know? lol I am working on recording the rest of the episodes that have not been uploaded.
First of all I would like to say thank you to everyone who has helped me seed my torrents and also to those who have taken the time to comment. Positive or negative, you did take the time to comment and not everyone does that, so thank you.
thanks better than missing it on tv.. my gf was freaking cause we missed it... thanks again.
Not sure about Vuze as I don't use that. Have you tried VLC? Plays fine in that. HTH.
You're welcome! :)
Glad it works! VLC usually plays anything and everything for me. I hate the big orange cones it uses for icons but I can live with that if it'll play files. lol I don't have the snooki & jwoww episode but I can see if its available for streaming and record it. Do you know what episode it was by chance?
I got it. I will upload it shortly. :)
You are welcome :)