Ted Bundy: Conversations With a Killer By Stephen G. Michaud & Hugh Aynesworth EPUB,MOBI,AZW3~KnightinKat

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 1, 2015 by KnightinKatin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

Ted Bundy: Conversations With a Killer By Stephen G. Michaud & Hugh Aynesworth EPUB,MOBI,AZW3~KnightinKat (Size: 1.1 MB)
 Ted Bundy- Conversations With a Killer.azw3427.33 KB
 Ted Bundy- Conversations With a Killer.mobi393.38 KB
 Ted Bundy- Conversations With a Killer.epub244.05 KB
 Cover.jpg62.54 KB
 metadata.opf1.79 KB
 torrent downloaded from kickass.so.txt342 bytes

Description

Ted Bundy: Conversations With a Killer By Stephen G. Michaud & Hugh Aynesworth EPUB,MOBI,AZW3~KnightinKat

Language: English | Format: EPUB,MOBI,AZW3
Genre: Non Fiction, Crime
ISBN : 9780760765661

About:

Drawn from more than 150 hours of exclusive tape-recorded interviews with Ted Bundy, this collection provides shocking insights into the killer's 11th-hour confessions before his death in a Florida electric chair. A unique, horrifying self portrait of one of the most savage sex killers in history.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
for any queries and reseeds if the file is not downloading pm/request reseed.If you do like my uploads do support me by commenting and rating the torrent .also please help me keep the torrent alive by sharing and seeding.. !
Cheers
~KnightinKat

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.1 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0