Tears For Fears - Songs From The Big Chair (Dolby Headphone) [FLAC]

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on August 28, 2015 by ADHDerbyin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Tears For Fears - Songs From The Big Chair (Dolby Headphone) [FLAC] (Size: 255.64 MB)
 01. Shout.flac43.64 MB
 02. The Working Hour.flac39.52 MB
 08. Listen.flac35.47 MB
 04. Mothers Talk.flac33.03 MB
 07. Head Over Heels - Broken (live).flac32.58 MB
 03. Everybody Wants To Rule The World.flac26.75 MB
 05. I Believe.flac25.6 MB
 06. Broken.flac18.73 MB
 Cover.jpg332.15 KB
 _Readme.txt3.13 KB

Description

I'm a big surround music fan and created these albums so I can listen them in surround through headphones on a portable player. I like to share them with you and hope that you'll enjoy them too! If you like this release and have a minute to spare, all feedback and support is very appreciated. You can find my releases at https://kat.cr/usearch/user:ADHDerby/

Dolby Headphone, sometimes referred to as Mobile Surround, is a technology which allows you to listen to music, watch movies, or play video games with surround effects using any set of two channel stereo headphones. The sources of this release are surround versions of the tracks ripped from the Blu-ray.

Genre: Electronic
Style: Synth-pop
Release Date: Nov 10, 2014
Original Release Date: Feb 25, 1985
Label: Universal - 3797356
Source: Blu-ray 96/24 5.1 LPCM
Resampler: Adobe Audition
Sample rate: 44100 Hz
Bits per sample: 16
Codec: FLAC

Songs from the Big Chair is the second studio album by the British rock band Tears for Fears. The album peaked at number two in the UK and number one in the US. It spawned a string of international hit singles, including "Mothers Talk", "Shout", "Everybody Wants to Rule the World", and "Head over Heels". It remains their best-selling album to date.

To mark the album's 30th anniversary, Universal Music released the album in five different formats on 10 November 2014, including a "Pure Audio" Blu-Ray edition (the source of this release). The 5.1 surround sound mix is done by renowned remixer and progressive rock musician Steven Wilson.

From Steven Wilson's notes in the booklet:

In order to create the 5.1 surround sound mix of Songs From the Big Chair, the original 1984 analogue multi-track tapes were transferred to digital in high resolution (96Khz/24 bit) at Abbey Road studios. The multi-track sessions varied from 24 track, 48 track and - in the case of Mothers Talk - 72 track (3 x 24 track tapes synchronised). Once the tapes were re-synchronised and transferred I worked to match the original stereo mixes, recreating instrument balances, stereo positioning, equalisation, compression, reverbs, delays, etc. These remixes were regularly run past Roland for feedback, and went through several versions until we were happy that they were as faithful to the original album mixes as possible. Only at this point were the mixes expanded from stereo to 5.1.

Unfortunately, despite an extensive search multi-track tapes could not be found for either section of Broken, so the original stereo masters (prior to being copied to the second-generation compiled album master where they cross-fade in to and out of Head Over Heels and Listen) were processed through Penteo stereo to surround up-mixer software in order to create pseudo surround versions. These were then inserted into the album sequence to maintain the 5.1 playback flow.

Tracklist:

01. Shout (6:34)
02. The Working Hour (6:33)
03. Everybody Wants to Rule the World (4:12)
04. Mothers Talk (5:08)
05. I Believe (4:56)
06. Broken (2:40)
07. Head Over Heels / Broken (live) (4:54)
08. Listen (6:59)

Cheers,

ADHDerby

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
255.64 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1

All Comments

nice tunes
Smashing share my friend, thanks much.
Thanks to you I can replace a lot of my youth memories in better quality versions. Thank you. :)
Thank you
Torrent hash: F8E8AFE6057C78D45AAB8A27E4DDFEE0383F63BF