Tears For Fears - Songs From The Big Chair 5.1 DTS-MA -Upmix by Sansdancer (SBU)

seeders: 1
leechers: 7
Added on September 28, 2012 by sansdancerin Music
Torrent verified.

Tears For Fears - Songs From The Big Chair 5.1 DTS-MA -Upmix by Sansdancer (SBU) (Size: 7.41 GB)
 TEARS FOR FEARS-TRACKLIST.doc22 KB
 Tears For Fears - Songs From The Big Chair D1.iso3.12 GB
 Tears For Fears - Songs From The Big Chair D2.iso4.29 GB
 Tears-For-Fears-SFTBC-DlxFront.jpg84.31 KB

Description

Tears For Fears - Songs From The Big Chair
5.1 DTS-MA -Upmix by Sansdancer (SBU)

This is the deluxe version of Tears For Fears "Songs From The Big Chair", upmixed to lossless 5.1 DTS-MA surround sound using the Spec method and tools available on Surroundbyus.com. (I also utilized several other audio editing programs.) This upmix can only be played on PCs and Blu-ray home theater/audio systems capable of decoding and playing DTS-MA files. You can burn it to standard DVDs using the ISO files. I recommend ImgBurn for best results.

This was sourced, for the most part, from the 2006 deluxe remastered version. One track was taken from the 1999 remaster and one from the 2oth Century Masters hits comp. In addition, several 12" vinyl rips were used where no CD version exists.

There are two disc ISOs included in the torrent (just as there are two discs in the 2006 deluxe version). The first disc has the original album plus some b-sides to the singles released from the album and a single they released between "The Hurting" LP and this one. The second disc features single and remix versions of the album's hits.

As with all my upmixes, this is best enjoyed on a system with front and rear speakers of equal quality.

I changed up a bit of the track sequencing from the 2006 deluxe version to make what I feel is a more natural listening experience and added quite a few tracks that set did not include. I hope you enjoy it. Play it loud.

Here's the track listing:
DISC ONE
1. SHOUT
2. THE WORKING HOUR
3. EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE
THE WORLD
4. MOTHERS TALK
5. I BELIEVE
6. BROKEN
7. HEAD OVER HEELS / BROKEN (LIVE)
8. LISTEN
9. THE WORKING HOUR (PIANO VERSION)
10. THE MAURADERS
11. THE WAY YOU ARE
12. EMPIRE BUILDING
13. THE BIG CHAIR
14. WHEN IN LOVE WITH A BLIND MAN
15. PHARAOHS
16. SEA SONG
17. THE CONFLICT
18. BROKEN REVISITED

DISC TWO
1. SHOUT (SINGLE VERSION)
2. EVERYBODY WANTS TO RUN
THE WORLD (SPORT AID VERSION)
3. MOTHERS TALK
(ORIGINAL US REMIX)
4. I BELIEVE
(A SOULFUL RE-RECORDING)
5. BROKEN / HEAD OVER HEELS / BROKEN
(PREACHERS MIX)
6. SHOUT (UK REMIX)
7. EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE
THE WORLD (EXTENDED EXTENDED MIX)
8. MOTHERS TALK (SINGLE MIX)
9. HEAD OVER HEELS
(DAVID BASCOMBE SINGLE MIX)
10. SHOUT (US REMIX)
11. EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE
THE WORLD (URBAN MIX)
12. MOTHERS TALK
(US REMIX #2)
13. SHOUT (US DUB VERSION)
14. EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE
THE WORLD (EXTENDED MIX)
15. MOTHERS TALK
(BEAT OF THE DRUM MIX)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.41 GB
seeders:1
leechers:7
Tears For Fears - Songs From The Big Chair 5.1 DTS-MA -Upmix by Sansdancer (SBU)

All Comments

Thanks Sansdancer for the Fear For Tears - Songs from The Big Chair!! Awesome hearing "Shout", "Everybody Wants To Rule The World" & Head Over Heals in glorious surround. Much Appreciated!!
PM me if you need a re-seed.