Taylor Swift - Journey to Fearless 2010 1080i Blu-ray AVC DTS-HD MA 5.1-TrollHD

seeders: 0
leechers: 2
Added on October 23, 2011 by Nick_Royin Movies
Torrent verified.

Taylor Swift - Journey to Fearless 2010 1080i Blu-ray AVC DTS-HD MA 5.1-TrollHD (Size: 38.4 GB)
 app.discroot.crt663 bytes
 bu.discroot.crt662 bytes
 id.bdmv104 bytes
 app.discroot.crt663 bytes
 bu.discroot.crt662 bytes
 id.bdmv104 bytes
 MovieObject.bdmv3.25 KB
 index.bdmv172 bytes

Description

Taylor Alison Swift (born December 13, 1989) is an American country pop singer-songwriter, musician and actress.In 2006, she released her debut single "Tim McGraw", then her self-titled debut album, which was subsequently certified multi-platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America and was nominated for the Best New Artist award at 50th Grammy Awards. In November 2008, Swift released her second album, Fearless, and the recording earned Swift four Grammy Awards, including the Album of the Year, at the 52nd Grammy Awards.
Originally premiering on October 22, 2010 as a three-part miniseries launching the kids network The Hub, Journey To Fearless combines riveting performances from Taylor Swift’s smash 2010 tour with revealing interviews and behind-the-scenes footage. Over the course of two-and-a-half hours, this special reaches all the way back to early home videos and blasts forward to Taylor’s gala performance. Journey To Fearless tells the story of a little girl who dared to dream big, and who fearlessly faced near-insurmountable obstacles to make those dreams come true. ღ ღ

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
38.4 GB
seeders:0
leechers:2
Taylor Swift - Journey to Fearless 2010 1080i Blu-ray AVC DTS-HD MA 5.1-TrollHD

All Comments

Thank you very much
seed please, thx