Tattoo.Nightmares.S01E03.ZoomedFlickerReduced.LQTVrip.xvid-][ Pinup Problems ][ 31-Oct-2012 ] avi

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on November 2, 2012 by psspssbupin TV
Torrent verified.

Tattoo.Nightmares.S01E03.ZoomedFlickerReduced.LQTVrip.xvid-][ Pinup Problems ][ 31-Oct-2012 ] avi (Size: 161.95 MB)
 Tattoo.Nightmares.S01E03.ZoomedFlickerReduced.LQTVrip.xvid-][ Pinup Problems ][ 31-Oct-2012 ].avi161.95 MB

Description

Tattoo.Nightmares.S01E03.ZoomedFlickerReduced.LQTVrip.xvid-][ Pinup Problems ][ 31-Oct-2012 ] avi

since theres still no new sources for this episode (not from yestv) I will release the one
I tried to edit/fix up days ago.

the original source (also known as HD-TV or noGRP has a bad video flicker
like a old VHS tape also the aspect was tv size so I cropped to zoom it to
16-9

being a tv source the quality is no HD as well and not the best but
better then nothing!

enjoy and help to seed if grabbing..

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
161.95 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1

All Comments

tNe
Yeah I did do this in HDTV because it wasn't available in good quality. So what? Hey, I might even keep doing it if YESTV doesn't keep up with it. To my biggest leecher - YOU'RE WELCOME! hah I know you download from me but don't seed it back. You complain about hit and runners yet you are one yourself. Freakin hypocrite.
im really good entertainment for you tne.. what would you do without me on p2p :)
tNe
You're right. You are entertainment. Some of the things you say just crack me up. Thank you for that. :) So in return I feel obliged to entertain you, too ;) If you were gone, hmm, I don't know, it'd be ... tranquil. :D What would you do without me, tho? You'd miss out on a few shows that's for sure. Not everything is going to be available in a webstream for you to re-release so you gotta appreciate that I do post original HQ releases for everybody interested. So again, you're welcome! :D I'm also not such a jerk as you or others may think. I could increase the CRF value of the x264's so you have to download more, but I know you have a tight monthly cap so I leave it at 23 - still looks nice and makes smaller file sizes. You're welcome, again! I have tried 25 to go even smaller but then the clarity of the video really goes down the drain. If I really was gone, tho', some friends of mine could take over and you would have to use a LOT more bandwidth and/or search a lot harder to get some of the shows I've been doing.
comments vanish a lot on this site.. its modded a lot here
actually many thanked they just wanted to see it and no care
2012-11-04 09:17
the original source was much worse though. it be like another 3 days no doubt for it to appear on paid streaming sites etc where it can be
2 days is 2 days...but i think it was 3 days (unless it was
whatever dude many downloaded it after all so
also people knew the quality as I told them ahead of time
2012-11-03 04:13
awesome thxs